CHAPTER 68

This time, if someone raised his hand again, it would be Qi An'an's turn to take charge.

    Because the rest is her home field for the time being.

    She didn't favor one person over another, and started directly from the people closest to her, trying to give everyone a chance to get their questions answered. Therefore, the entire auditorium was filled with alternate sounds of questions and answers.

    People with different positions have different considerations.

    For example, scientific research experts ask questions related to technology, not the kind that even professionals can hardly understand.

    But Qi Anan answered every question in an orderly manner, and all the technical difficulties were solved by her.

    The unilateral question quickly became a bit out of hand because of Qi Anan's precise answer. Some experts almost forgot that this was a high-level meeting, and turned the simple question and answer into a scientific research discussion. If Qi Anan was not rational , Stop in time, the question and answer with scientific research experts will become endless.

    There are other people waiting to ask questions, and we cannot just discuss with scientific research experts.

    After the experts who found that they had taken up too much time stopped, they expressed their desire to see the brain-brained giant panda for themselves and study its way of existence, and Qi An'an also agreed.

    So, a large number of experts who were sitting firmly behind the conference table directly surrounded Pang Da.

    Fat Da, "..."

    Weak, pitiful and helpless.jpg

    After the experts' questions passed for a while, it was the turn of the military.

    "If the star network is really successful, will it be of some help to the defense of the border?"

    I asked this because the leader just mentioned some advantages of the star network, including the distinction and identification of identity information.

    They want to know more clearly.

    Qi Anan replied, "Of course, border defense is the most important thing. In the process of building the star network, artificial intelligence brains must be responsible for the control of information security at the border. When some sneak attacks and small-scale wars between countries happen It was very sudden, but with the intelligent brain, it is impossible for the opponent to launch a sneak attack. When someone crosses the line, the intelligent brain can promptly and efficiently give a warning!" Pang Da is the representative of the artificial intelligent brain

    . Experts in the relevant field will give a judgment on whether it is beneficial or not.

    "For example." Qi An'an said in more detail, "After the Star Network is fully laid out, everyone must have a real-name system. At that time, the ID card will be replaced by the identity terminal, and the identity terminal will not be bound to the person. It will be changed again. The terminal with identity will display a green dot on the main control terminal. Foreign personnel who enter the country through formal channels will display a yellow dot. As for illegal entry, as long as they enter the coverage area of ​​the star network, they will show a yellow dot. Red dot."

    "In this way, the identity of everyone within the coverage of the star network can be carefully distinguished. If someone enters the country illegally, we can immediately lock the identity and location of the other party. Let me say this, You should understand, right?"