CHAPTER 116

Qi An'an and a group of experts and professors who are responsible for compiling or revising textbooks have been working together for more than a month. During this period, everyone occasionally had different opinions, which led to disagreements.

    But everyone's ultimate goal is the same, so what should happen after the differences are resolved.

    Experts and professors mainly do revision of textbooks, both middle and high schools and universities are doing it.

    Qi An'an occasionally offered a little advice to help, but her main job was to compile new books.

    In addition, after discussing at the meeting, everyone felt that adding new subjects to the formal curriculum in September is actually a bit unrealistic, because education is not only enough to have textbooks, but also to have teachers.

    If new textbooks are added, the teacher must also need further training. At least the teacher must first thoroughly understand the new textbooks before teaching them to the students.

    Otherwise, if the teacher doesn't ask for a deep understanding, wouldn't it be lonely to teach students?

    After all, the time is still too short. From April to September, it sounds like five months, but many teachers have teaching tasks during this time period, and it is impossible to devote all their energy to the study and training of new subjects.

    You need to give the teacher more time.

    Therefore, after discussion, everyone decided to teach the new subjects to students in the form of online classes first!

    This online class does not refer to the previous method of logging in to an account to indicate that one is online, but requires a real person to log on to the star network, and still implements a one-to-many education model, which is not much different from the real-life teaching method.

    Now that the functions of the star network are so comprehensive, it is almost no worse than the reality. This teaching method can be fully realized.

    So in the next year, we will arrange online classes first. During this transitional period, we will give time for teachers from major colleges and universities to study and improve, and then we will formally incorporate the new textbooks into the normative education in September next year, so there will be no problem.

    Only on this basis, they will be more busy.

    Each of them is responsible for a part of those online courses.

    It’s okay for middle and high school. The new knowledge they need to learn is actually very simple, and they need to lay the foundation. However, college students have a lot more options for professional courses, and the difficulty of the coursework is also much greater. But after learning well, the future will be better. a lot.

    Both pros and cons!

    Qi An'an is mainly responsible for the university level, and she is basically responsible for many professional online courses and the compilation of new textbooks.

    It sounds like he has been busy again, but for Qi An'an, doing this kind of thing is not difficult at all, it is simple and organized, it can be said that every day is very easy, the number of times he surfs the star network has increased a lot, and the family members also From time to time, we will meet on the Star Network.

    Compared with before, it is really a lot more leisurely.

    She is so leisurely that occasionally she will wander around the Star Network after preparing for the first stage of online classes.