CHAPTER 120

At a loss, Qi Anyang picked a classmate with the best relationship and called back.

    Almost as soon as the communication was dialed out, the other party answered, and then came over with a loud voice, "Oh my God, what are you doing, Qi Anyang? After making so many calls, why didn't you answer any of them? I almost thought something happened to you It's over!"

    "I and Zhang Jiayu came to the army for training in the summer vacation. I didn't take the optical brain just now, so of course I couldn't receive the communication. But you, you called me so many times. Is there something important? I think there are still Many classmates also called me?"

    Qi Anyang was still a little nervous, thinking that something happened at school.

    Or because there are arrangements for filling in majors, and he is worried that he will miss important things, so his classmates call him frequently.

    "So you don't know yet? Oh my God!" The classmate on the opposite side sounded very excited, "At nine o'clock this morning, CCTV released your sister's exclusive interview, and all the scientific research results used by the star network, gene fluid, and troops Didn't you read the research and development led by your sister?"

    This classmate helped Qi Anyang and Zhang Jiayu when they fought, and followed him all the way to the infirmary.

    He met Qi An'an at that time, so he recognized Qi An'an as soon as the CCTV interview was released.

    At that time, many classmates, including him, thought that Qi Anyang's sister was so cool. They didn't expect to see her again after half a year, and it turned out to be on TV, and they also learned about her achievements. It's almost stupid to look at.

    The first time I realized it was to call Qi Anyang, not only to get to know his sister, but also to get close to him, to see if there was a chance to go to Qi's house to play with Qi Anyang, and then formally meet the boss himself.

    For such a boss, no one wants to know her!

    But I didn't expect that I made several phone calls in a row, but none of them got through. Now that someone calls back, I don't even know?

    Qi Anyang didn't know about his classmate's careful thinking, because he was already dazed.

    At the end of June, both the national government and CCTV had notified him in advance. Of course he knew about it, but he was too tired and too busy to pay attention to it in time. He originally planned to watch it at night when he was resting. rebroadcast.

    But now I know from my classmates that the protagonist of the interview is my sister?

    At this moment, he quickly remembered the matter that the staff of CCTV found her during the pre-examination vacation. At that time, he asked his sister why the CCTV staff came to her. The sister said that he would know at the end of June and at the beginning of July. At that time, she said This should be the thing, right?

    The staff of CCTV went to do an exclusive interview with her?

    The classmate over there was still talking emotionally, but Qi Anyang couldn't listen anymore, he said quickly, "I'm sorry, we can talk about it later, I want to see my sister's interview now Let's talk next time!"

    The classmate expressed his understanding, he is so excited as an outsider, but Qi Anyang is the younger brother of the boss, so he will only be more excited than him!