CHAPTER 83

The students of the Imperial University and the young officers of the army have all returned to their residences to pack their things.

    The martial arts exchange meeting is over, which also means that the New Year's Day holiday is over, and they should all go back. Next, those who should go to school should go to school, and those who should go back to the army should go back to the army.

    The young officers are alright, they have already expected the result of this year's competition, but the university student Di can't calm down at all, obviously they have been howling for a long time in the competition field, but now they think of the young officers showing their supernatural power I was still too excited for the scene.

    The past few days have been full of ups and downs, and my emotions are also ups and downs.

    First, I was full of longing when I first came, and then I suddenly learned from Yinqian that the real and realistic side of the martial arts world has been hit. I haven't completely pushed the martial arts world to the opposite side, and then I discovered that the martial arts world is decent, And the admirable side, then there were all kinds of fierce competitions, and Qi An'an's strong crushing. In the end, it ended with the overall victory of his side.

    After this long series of things, the mood ups and downs are as exciting as riding a roller coaster.

    Now, they are still immersed in the aftertaste of excitement and cannot stop.

    "The instructors are so handsome, they make me want to be a soldier!" A boy said with emotion.

    Because some of those young officers were instructors for everyone during the military training, so for them, the students of the Imperial University are all called instructors, which is not rude but also has a sense of intimacy.

    Su Fei whispered, "Then you think too much, ordinary soldiers are not as good as these instructors."

    He looked outside to make sure no one would come in suddenly, and then continued, "You should all be able to see that , These instructors are not ordinary soldiers of the ordinary army, they are all the elite of the army, it is not an exaggeration to say that they are the chosen ones." In fact, even if

    Su Fei didn't say it, many people could see it.

    However, Su Fei, the chosen one, still amused many students.

    "I can't see it, Su Fei, you still have this sense of humor!"

    "Okay, pack up and go out quickly, don't waste time here and let others wait for us." Shi Ze carried his messenger bag on his back, and took the lead after speaking. When he went out, he looked cool, but he was actually a little proud of his brother's previous performance.

    His brother is still so dazzling among so many outstanding officers. As a younger brother, he is really proud and admired.

    He took the lead, and everyone quickly packed up their things and followed.

    After leaving the yard, he joined the girl after a while.

    Among them, Qiu Tianming suddenly thought of a question when he saw Qi An'an, so he asked directly, "Qi An'an, the school will have a final exam soon after New Year's Day, you haven't had much class this semester, so will you go to the final exam?" "

    Yin Qian was stunned, and looked at Qi An'an, "Yes, An An, do you want to take the final exam?"

    Qi An'an, "..."