CHAPTER 46

Qi Anan looked at Shi Ze with a tangled and apprehensive expression, couldn't help but smiled, and said casually, "Yes, why not, as long as you are willing..." "

    Of course I am willing!" Shi Ze almost rushed to answer , with a happy smile on his face, the heart that had been in the air since he knew that he was leaving after the military training was over, finally settled down safely with Qi An'an's affirmative answer.

    That's great!

    Qi Anan shook her head, what else was she doing, it was worth his troubles, I always felt that no matter how many experts or Shi Ze, they all praised her too highly, "Okay, the laboratory The work here is over, then you can go back to the training ground first, I still have something to do!"

    Shi Ze nodded obediently, "Okay."

    As for what else Qi An'an has to do, he said nothing. Did not ask.

    After getting along during this period of time, his attitude towards Qi An'an has completely changed. If he used to regard her as an opponent to challenge and surpass, then now he regards her as his teacher to guide him, and the boss who will lead him away!

    The two separated after leaving the laboratory.

    Shi Ze went back to the training ground, and Qi An'an went to look for Commander Zheng again with the small gift he had prepared.

    Of course, it would have been better if Tang Jian hadn't been able to follow her.

    Commander Zheng was very surprised when he saw Qi An'an again, and felt that it wasn't long before they separated. Didn't she say that she was going to prepare a small gift for him, and it would be over so soon? Is it too efficient?

    Thinking so, there was still an obvious look of anticipation on his face.

    Qi Anan put the USB flash drive on the desk in front of Commander Zheng, and said simply, "This is a project plan for the training room. The training methods used in the military area are relatively rough now. According to the plan I planned, it will After the training room is completed, your training methods can be improved in an all-round way."

    After she finished speaking, she thought for a while, and then said, "As for the reconstruction of the training room, you can first find some physics, computer, informatics, Experts in materials science and other fields will evaluate it, and build it if they think there is no problem.”

    As for why I didn't print out the plan, of course it was because there were too many, and it was not convenient and safe to print it out and store it in a USB flash drive.

    Commander Zheng took the USB flash drive, and it is not clear what kind of training room it is for the time being, but Qi An'an said that it can improve the training methods of the troops in an all-round way, which is enough to attract him. The results she made in just a dozen days, whether it was the genetic fluid or the physical fitness tester, gave him full trust in her ability.

    Full of trust, Commander Zheng nodded and said, "Okay, I'll find someone to look at it."

    Qi An'an came here to give Commander Zheng this USB flash drive, and after delivering the USB flash drive, she can leave. Just as he turned around, he suddenly thought of something, turned back to look at Commander Zheng and suggested, "Commander, now that the research is over, I will be leaving soon, so it shouldn't be necessary for Lieutenant Colonel Tang to follow me?"