CHAPTER 86

There was an uproar on the Internet because of some situations in mobile phone and computer stores in various places, and Qi Anan heard the news even after taking a break.

    When she was eating and resting, she deliberately looked online.

    There are really more and more discussions and posts about it.

    On the Internet, many people’s emotions are more likely to be moved. Even those who did not pay special attention to these things at the beginning, if they often see related posts on the Internet, they will be taken away by the rhythm. If it can't be stopped, coupled with some people who fish in troubled waters, it may become more and more violent.

    Qi Anan looked through some, and felt that the problem was not serious.

    It's already May now, the laying of the star network is progressing very smoothly, and the country will soon take some action, and it will definitely not let people take the rhythm at this time, so she looks back, but is not too worried.

    The facts are exactly as Qi An'an thought.

    Someone from the official responded quickly, and the content of the reply was extremely straightforward.

    The general idea is that the country has made a great breakthrough in the technology of the electronic field, and soon there will be new electronic products replacing the mobile phones and computers on the market today. pre-sale.

    There are fewer and fewer mobile phones and computer products on the market now, also to avoid waste.

    After receiving this response, the discussion on the Internet not only did not stop, but became more and more intense. It can make the official say that a great technological breakthrough has been made in the electronic field, and even major businesses no longer produce mobile phones and computers. What does this mean?

    It means that you are 100% confident that when new products are launched, everyone will choose new products instead of existing mobile phones and computers!

    This kind of incomparable self-confidence suddenly ignited the expectations of electronic enthusiasts. Even people who are not particularly fans of electronic products can't help but pay more attention to it.

    And the official has already said that the new product will be pre-sold in September, and there are only three months left.

    After getting a clear answer and some natural guidance, everyone's attention will naturally be diverted. By the way, it will bring enthusiasm to the new products that will be pre-sold in September, allowing everyone to have a psychological preparation in advance. It can be said that it kills two birds with one stone. .

    With the cooperation of various departments across the country, the Star Network Project has gradually come to an end.

    In August, before the pre-sale of new products that had been warmed up before, the whole country ushered in a full-area census.

    All over the country, everyone has to go to the agency where their household registration is located to replace their ID cards. The existing ID cards will all become invalid after October. Before October, if the identity has not been updated, they will be treated as black households.

    This time the census hit hard, and it was extremely strict.

    As long as the nationality is in China, you have to do it.