CHAPTER 85

Dean Du suddenly received a call from Mr. Qi. He thought it was just an ordinary communication between old friends, but after listening to what Mr. Qi had said, his expression froze instantly.

    Because he unexpectedly thought of Lao Qi's granddaughter, the child named Qi An'an.

    During the National Day, the child called him specifically to ask him about her grandfather's resignation that year. He didn't want to say more, but in the end he couldn't bear the child's questioning and said something.

    How long has it been since Sheng Zhi'an, who used to overwhelm others back then, came to apologize on his own initiative?

    Dean Du didn't want to think so, but he couldn't help thinking so.

    But Sheng Zhian's identity and the Sheng family he backed actually knew some things. After all, he was a behemoth that ordinary people couldn't afford to mess with, otherwise Sheng Zhian wouldn't have succeeded in the past!

    If it was really Qi An'an, how did she, a student who just went to college, make Sheng Zhian come to apologize?

    Even if Qi An'an has a good relationship with many scientific research experts, but this irrelevant relationship will not be of much use!

    After hesitating for a while, Dean Du mentioned his guess to Mr. Qi, and let him judge by himself, or ask Qi An'an himself. After all, it is his granddaughter, and it is most appropriate for him to ask.

    Qi family.     Seeing Mr. Qi hang up the phone, Dad Qi on the side asked quickly

    , "How is it? What did Dean Du say?"

No, just now I saw that the other party was a stranger and opened the door. Whoever asked the other party to bring a gift and act kindly is really deceptive!

    In the future, we must never "judge people by their appearance", Deng Chun secretly warned himself.

    Mr. Qi was a little confused by Dean Du's response. He didn't bother to answer his son and daughter-in-law, so he waved his hand, "Wait, I'll make another call."

    This time the call was to his granddaughter.

    Qi Hai and Deng Chun were in a hurry, they watched the old man continue to make calls in a daze, and when the call was connected, after the old man opened his mouth, they realized that the call was for their daughter.

    What does this have to do with my daughter?

    Qi An'an who received the call was a little surprised, she didn't expect Dean Du to think of herself through such a little clue, but she didn't mean to hide anything, so she replied directly to the old man, "Yes, I did it, Don't worry, grandpa, he doesn't dare to do anything to our family."

    "The Sheng family wanted something from others, so they went to apologize to you. What happened back then was originally his fault. You just accept his apology, and you are not satisfied. If so, you can still torment him according to your own wishes, anyway, he won't dare to go back without asking for your forgiveness, so don't worry."

    Qi Anan said this with a look of course.

    The old man suffered a lot because of Sheng Zhian's venting his anger, so what's wrong with asking the old man to go back now?

    "The school will have the final exam in a few days. I will go back and talk about it later." "

    Okay, I know, I will take care of my body. Grandpa and you too, let parents pay more attention to their health."