CHAPTER 75

The day before New Year's Day.

    Before Minister Gu took people to Tang's house, he came to the network security department to pick up Qi An'an as agreed.

    After Qi Anan returned to the network security department from the military region, she continued to devote her energy to the research and development of the main brain. The team she formed with her was too busy to touch the ground. When Minister Gu brought someone to pick her up in person, she Almost just finished a small phase of work.

    Today's cybersecurity sector has changed dramatically.

    After the main control room was rectified according to Qi An'an's request, it looked more atmospheric and technological.

    In addition, the main control room is now basically handed over to Pang Da, and usually only one staff member is left here to pay attention. People who don't know suddenly see this change and may suspect that something has changed in the entire department.

    Minister Gu came here once a long time ago, and now he comes here again, and there is no sense of familiarity at all.

    If he hadn't seen Minister Qi himself, he would even suspect that he had gone to the wrong place.

    After Qi Anan arranged the work for the next few days, she saw that Minister Gu and his people were already waiting for her, and couldn't help smiling apologetically, "I'm sorry, Minister Gu, I kept you waiting, I have arranged the work at hand , you can go now."

    "It's not too long to wait, and I've only just arrived." Minister Gu said with a smile, "Your work is still important, and we are not in a hurry. The exchange meeting will officially start tomorrow, and we usually choose to go ahead As the day goes by, it won't matter if it's earlier or later."

    Qi Anan nodded knowingly, after all, there are too many people, so they must be arranged and entertained in advance.

    "Then let's go!" While speaking, Qi An'an glanced over the three people following Minister Gu.

    None of these three people did not know each other.

    Shi Tian, ​​Tang Jian and Zhang Jiaqi.

    Either they are close and familiar with her, or they have inextricable connections with the martial arts world!

    Especially Tang Jian.

    Qi An'an still remembered that Tang Jian had been away from home for many years and hadn't gone back. How could he go back with him this time?

    Also, could it be that he didn't participate in the annual martial arts exchange meeting in the past?

    Thinking about this in my heart, I heard Minister Qi say to Minister Gu, "I will hand over the person to you completely intact, and you will send it back to me intact, even without a single hair!

    " An An, "..."

    That's an exaggeration!

    She didn't think it was necessary, but Minister Gu made a serious promise to Minister Qi, and left smoothly after Minister Qi was satisfied.

    in the car.

    Shi Tian drove, and Tang Jian sat in the passenger seat.

    Minister Gu, Qi An'an, and Zhang Jiaqi sat in the back seat.

    There were many cars around their car, all of them were members of the military department who were going to attend the martial arts exchange meeting together, most of them were from the Ministry of National Security, and a few were selected from the major military regions, just like in previous years.