The new prophecy

Stephen and I run through the woods, Stephen pulling me along with him as he leads the way.

"This is crazy! Why is he doing this?!"Stephen shouts.

I look back, seeing fairies ripping through the forest behind us. Some of them even fly above the trees and jump about through the canopies just trying to get to us.

"Stephen there's too many!"I cry.

"We're almost there I can hear it!"he says, pulling me along faster.

Suddenly, a male fairy drops down before us, opening his large white wings to stop us.

Stephen keeps running full force, letting go of me and then using his heavy bag to ram into the fairy as hard as he could.

He knocks the fairy to the ground, falling with him and then quickly trying to get to his feet.

"Fuck!"he says, looking back as he grabs my arm again, running with me.

I could basically feel their claws at the back of my neck.

"Katherine, you trust me right?"Stephen asks, pulling me to where I ran before him.

"I do!"I say.

"Then I'm sorry!"he yells before abruptly shoving me.

I scream as I watch him abruptly stop running as I'm sent flying down a steep hill.

I hit the base of the hill and begin rolling down till I feel myself being thrown into deep, cold water.

I quickly panic and swim up to the surface, taking a deep gasp for air.

Just as I do, a fairy hand swipes at me, nearly grabbing me and missing as I shriek, beginning to swim to the other side of the river.

Once there, I look back to see the army of fairies that hissed, and growled angrily at me as I sat on the other side of the river.

"Wait!"I hear a familiar voice and I look through the cloud, seeing a small fairy pushing and shoving her way through the crowd.

There I see Xeno, one of Lunar's small children.

"Don't leave us! Don't leave!"The small fairy shout.

"Katherine go!"I hear Stephen's voice from within the crowd, but cannot see him.

"Stephen?!"I call out.

"GO! LEAVE!-"his shouting abruptly stops and I jump.

Then I instantly begin to climb out of the river, attempting to run away but stopping as I hear Xeno crying.

Then, all of the fairies begin to cry, reaching out for me as they sob.

"Don't leave! Come back! Come back please!"Xeno sobs, the others joining in on her cries.

I look back, seeing all of them reaching towards me and moaning in sorrow.

My lip quivers before I turn away.

But instantly I see Kit standing before me.

Before I could scream he grips my face, breathing a thick smoke into my face.

I immediately began feeling lightheaded and I feel my legs go limp beneath me before everything fades to black.

....

Stephen...

Stephen thrashes against the restraints used to bind his hands behind his back.

He hears footsteps and looks up from his place on the forest floor.

He sees two fairies carry the soaking wet, unconscious body of Katherine and he shouts.

"No! This isn't right!"He shouts as he sees kit.

"Dad, you just don't understand. If you would just let me explain -"

"You're kidnapping her! Kit you know this is wrong!"

"It's the only way! I don't want to turn into a monster!"Kit says.

"You already are! Don't think I don't know what this is about! You're just like Enoch!"Stephen shouts.

"NO I AM NOT!"kits voice was a like an explosion in the forest.

But he sighs as he looks at his father.

"It's okay. Soon you'll see things my way. I promise."Kit says before walking on as two fairies lift him to his feet.

.....