Caught

Kit had brought us to the ledge above the clouds again, Stephen and I.

Stephen sat with his feet hanging over the edge, looking stressed.

I look over at kit, who was also looking at his father in worry. I walk over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright Stephen?"I ask.

He huffs.

"I didn't think we'd wind up putting you in actual danger."he says as I sit down besides him.

"Then again, having the two of us in your home is dangerous itself."

I smile a bit.

"You two are probably the best thing to ever happen to me, Stephen. My life was so bland before you guys popped in. Now I'm on an adventure, with a dark fairy and his father. And it's filled with magic, and excitement, and so much love. I wouldn't have it any other way."I say.

This makes him flush red, and smile.

Kit chirps from behind us. Stephen looks back at him, and then looks up.

"Oh wow."Stephen says.

I look up, and above us is a sky filled with beautiful, floating creatures. They resembled jelly fish, only much much larger. They had such beautiful and vibrant glowing colors. Like the sunset.

"Sky jellies, kit calls them."Stephen says.

"My god. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."I say quietly.

"They bring the sunset, and the sun rise. You can only see them if you've been touched my magic. Ordinary people only see the colors."Stephen explains.

They were so near us you could almost touch them.

Then, out of no where, a small one approaches me. My eyes glisten with fascination as it floats peacefully towards me.

Kit chirps, and tweets from behind us.

"Kit says that one must like you."Stephen says.

It was so beautiful, colors were bursting inside it like fireworks, and it glowed with such a beautiful hue of yellow.

I reach my hand out in attempt to touch it, but my hand was gripped by kit.

I look up at him as he signs something.

"It's very hot."Stephen translates.

Just then, the jelly pushes off, leaving.

"That was incredible."I say softly as I lower my hand.

"What are we going to do, Katherine? We have no where to go."Stephen huffs.

"Maybe we could stay at my parents house?"I suggest.

He shakes his head.

"That's the first place they'd look for us."he says.

Kit chirps and whines.

"Are you crazy? How are we gonna get all the way to the Amazon?"Stephen asks.

Kit flaps his wings a few times.

"You can't fly us all the way to Brazil, kit."Stephen huffs.

"What's in the Amazon?"I ask.

"The magic forest. Kit says it's where he and his family were before they were captured. It's safe there."Stephen says.

I think for a bit.

"Then let's go."I smile.

"Let's go? To Brazil? How?"Stephen says.

"My dad is a commercial pilot, and has been since I was a girl. He has a plane in a lot down Burberry."I say.

"You can fly planes?"Stephen asks as kit begins to bounce with excitement.

"Of course I can."I chuckle.

He huffs as he looks at kit.

"I guess we're going to Brazil."