The human

Katherine

I scream as Enoch swoops down, dropping me on the limb of a tall tree. I roll till I come to an aggressive stop against the base of the tree.

I hold on for dear life, whimpering as Enoch lands on the branch as well.

"It looks like you couldn't escape me, human girl."he says, walking towards me.

I grunt as I pull myself up on to the limb more as he approached.

"Leave me alone! S-stay back!"I demand as I try to back away from him.

"Where can you run, human girl? Look around you."he says walking closer till I was pinned to the trunk of the tree.

I whimper as he traps me between his arms, his long claws digging into tree behind me as I shake, beginning to whisper.

"Are you frightened, human girl?"he asks as one of his claws comes down to grip my jaw.

I whimper softly before nodding and making him release a sinister chuckle.

"I'm going to make you my bride, human girl."he says softly as I cry, trying to push him away.

He forces my hands down and his face comes to my neck, sniffing me.

"Please stop."I whine as his claws tear through my shirt.

Suddenly I hear a familiar call and I look up.

I see Draco flying over and I gasp as I feel his sharp teeth dragging across the skin on my neck.

...

Katherine whines, struggling to keep Enoch away from her.

He rips his claws through her shirt and she screams, turning away from him.

He grips her throat hard, slamming her against the trunk of the tree and looks into her eyes angrily.

"You don't have to be conscious to be my bride, human girl "he says angrily towards Katherine's shaking frame.

Suddenly, something fast and hot, strikes Enoch right in the chest.

He was blasted away from Katherine, but he quickly regains his balance and looks at the large circular burn on his chest.

He looks up, growling as he watches kit swoop down and land between him and Kat, his fists steaming.

Then lunar, carrying Stephen in his talon lands behind kit.

Stephen quickly runs over to Kat, who was cowering with her knees to her chest, shaking in fear.

Kit simply raises his steaming, closed fist towards Enoch.

"Your pitiful existence is a mistake I intend to erase."Kit says.

This makes Enoch laugh.

"The dark prince has returned. And in defense of a human? Oh how times have changed."Enoch says with a sinister smile.

Meanwhile, Stephen was trying to console a shivering Katherine.

"Katherine please, just let me-"Stephen says before Katherine cuts him off.

"Don't touch me! Stay away! Go away!"she sobs as Stephen tries to take her hands.

"Katherine we need to go! Please!"Stephen says as he grabs her arms.

"Don't! Leave her! Don't grab her like that you idiot you're making it worse!"Lunar says, pulling Stephen away by his shirt.

"Stop! I'm trying to help!"Stephen says.

"Can't you see?! Don't you understand?!"Lunar shouts angrily at Stephen.

"Are you two girls done squabbling?"Enoch says from behind them.

"YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FILTH!"Lunar shouts.

"Filth is right. You're going back to your cell."Kit says.

"I'd rather die."Enoch spits.

"Then you will die. At Gijak jantok."kit says, making Enoch growl.

Kit opens his closed fist, and hanging vines begin wrapping around Enoch tightly.

He grunts before using his claws to rip through the vines and flaps his large wings, taking flight.

"NO!"kit yells angrily, taking flight as well and going after Enoch.

"Can we please get her back."Stephen says, going towards Katherine again.

Lunar steps in front of Kat, guarding her.

"Stop it! Leave her be can't you see she doesn't want to be touched! You human men are so dumb!"he shouts.

He looks back at Katherine who was still shivering and sobbing with her knees to her chest.

Finally, the realization hit.

"Awe, Kat."he says softly.

Seeing the realization on his face, Lunar steps aside.

He approaches her slowly, stopping a few feet from her.

"Katherine. It's okay, love."he says, lowering himself.

Katherine slowly looks at him, her eyes teary.

"I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to further upset you."he says softly.

"But we have to get back to the tree, Katherine. It's safe there."

It takes a few moments, but finally she takes a deep breath, closing her eyes and wiping her tears.

Stephen offers his hand and she takes it, standing and immediately hugging him, releasing a shaking breath into his chest.

....

Meanwhile

The doctor huffs as he walks down the stairs of the jet, Fritz following behind, carrying the luggage.

"It's beautiful here, fritz. I haven't been in Brazil since I found you."The doctor says.

"I know sir."Fritz says, looking down.

"Fritz, talk to the locals. Find out if they've seen the girl, or the doctor. But mostly the girl, she'll draw them both to us."The doctor says.

"Yes sir."Fritz responds.

....