True

Kit huffs, folding his arms as he walks up a long spiraling ramp with Lunar.

"You look disappointed Kitran."Lunar says.

"I'm tired. I wanted to stay in with Katherine."he says.

"Is it because you have her that luxúria bloom?"Lunar smiles.

"What?"Kit asks, nervous.

"Kit, you know exactly what that bulb does to women when it blooms. You have it to her in hopes you'd be alone with her."Lunar says.

"Okay, so what?"Kit shrugs.

"That woman human, kit. What interest should you have in her? Look around, there are plenty of beautiful fairies here."Lunar says.

"They're not Katherine."Kit says, looking at Lunar.

"She's like a mother to you, Kit."Lunar says.

"No she's not. She's- she just....she's the only human girl I've interacted with that didn't treat me like a monster."Kit says as they come to the top of the tree.

"Are you expecting anything different from the human race?"Lunar says.

"I guess I shouldn't."he says.

"I'll introduce to a beautiful girl tomorrow. Her name is Vulca."Lunar says, stretching his wings open.

Kit does the same, huffing as he flaps his wings.

.....

Katherine growls, digging her nails into Stephen's flesh as she rocks above him.

Stephen grunts, looking at the strange glint of green in her lust filled eyes.

"What's gotten in to you Kat."he moans as she aggressively rolls her hips into his.

"More. More."she begs.

Stephen was shocked at how aggressive she was being. His breath hitches as he feels his orgasm approaching.

"Ah-katherine get up."he panics.

"More. More. More."she begins to roll her hips faster and Stephen groans.

"Katherine stop!"he says, gripping her hips.

She looks down into his eyes with a smile and leans down to him, kissing his lips.

"I want more, Stephen."she says seductively.

Stephen hisses in sensitivity as she tries to move her hips again.

"I want you to fill me up, Stephen."she whispers to him.

Stephen was panicking, he could tell she wasn't herself. And he was struggling to maintain his composure.

"Please? Please?"she begins begging adorably, moving her hips in small circles and causing Stephen to groan loudly.

Stephen yells and quickly turns his body to the side, throwing Katherine off of him and onto the bed.

Just as quickly he releases with a loud moan. He groans as he lays back on the bed, exhausted. He has never had to fight an orgasm like that. It was torture.

Suddenly, through his closed eyes he sees a shadow cast over him. He opens his eyes and sees Katherine straddling over him again, the glint of green glimmering in her eyes as she smiles down at him.

"Done already? I don't think so."she smiles.

"Oh god. Help."

.....

Stephen quickly escapes the room, closing and leaning against the door.

Katherine begins banging on the door.

"Stephen! Please! Please! Please! More!"she begs, beating on the door.

"Holy shit she's trying to kill me."Stephen breathes.

He was sweaty, and covered in scratches.

Suddenly, the woman who had been speaking to Katherine days prior walks past.

She hears Katherine beating on the door, and begging for him to come back.

"What is the matter?"she questions.

"I don't know! She's acting crazy!"Stephen says.

"Crazy how?"she says.

"Sh-shes horny!"Stephen says.

The woman squints her eyes and motions for him to move.

He huffs and then moves. She opens the door, seeing Katherine standing there. She sees the familiar glint of green in her eye and huffs.

"Stephen?"she says.

Suddenly, the woman balls her fist and punches Katherine right in the face.

Stephen jumps in shock.

Katherine blinks a few times before falling down.

"Oh my god!"Stephen says, maneuvering past her to Katherine.

"Sleep is the only way to get her back to normal. She wasn't going to sleep on her own."She says as Stephen carefully picks Katherine up.

She walks past him to where she saw the flower on the ground. She picks it up and examines it.

"Where did she get this?"she asks.

"I think kit gave it to her."Stephen says, covering her with the blanket.

"Disgusting little pervert. This is a luxúria. It releases a powder that once inhaled by a woman it makes her aggressively sexually active. Kit was planning on sleeping with her."she says.

"That's absurd."Stephen says.

"Did you see the glint of green in her eye?"she says, folding her arms.

"Well, yeah but I just thought it was the lighting in here."Stephen shrugs

"....you're an imbecile."she says.