Goodbye

Katherine....

I walk with Stephen towards the end of the table, where Lunar and his children sit to eat.

"Lunar, can we speak to you for a moment?"Stephen asks, leaning towards him.

Lunar speaks in his native language to his children and they both run away, giggling.

"What is it my friends?"he asks.

"Well, we were wondering if there was any way you could help us get home. I think it's time."Stephen says.

"Oh, well of course. I'll have the witches make you a spell."Lunar says, looking back down at the bloody meat in his hands.

"What do you think kit will think? Do you think he will be okay?"I ask softly.

"Wait, witches?"Stephen says.

"Kit will be fine. He's only going to miss you."lunar says before ripping into the slab of mean in his hand.

He then raises his hand and his wife immediately stands from the other end of the table, walking towards us.

"DingDing, take the humans to Hundra and Thoram."he says.

"Do not call me DingDing in mixed company."she says, causing Lunar to smile, gripping her claw and shaking it.

"Cin're nin mel, DingDing"

She smiles and pulls her hand from his, walking past him to us.

"Come humans."She says as I look up at Stephen.

"That's how they flirt."he says, grabbing my hand and walking us behind Lunar's wife.

"Wait! We have to say goodbye to Kit."I say.

"Kit is busy. He will be back shortly."

"Where is he?"

.....

Kit and Moon slowly approach the bungalow where the Scientist and a few armed men had set up.

Moon stretches his new, black wings up as he sees the doctor.

"Is that him? I know him."kit says.

Moon nods.

"He kidnapped my father."Kit says, clenching his fists.

"He was trying to get to you. He thinks your DNA can weaponize human DNA. Considering you're the only one that can change humans."Moon says.

"How does he know that?"I ask, causing him to look down in shame for a bit before looking at me.

"I told him."

I sigh and shake my head.

"We find out where your daughter is, and then I take his heart."I say angrily.

"What do you mean? Fairies don't kill, they recycle."Moon says.
......
"This fairy kills."Kit says before beginning to climb higher in the tree.

"Kit that's absurd. You shouldn't kill."Moon says, following up the tree.

"Then I'll just hurt him till he's near death and then let the forest have him."Kit says.

Moon shakes his head.

"Fine. I just need to find my daughter."he says.

"We'll find her."Kit says before clawing at the tree.

From the long claw marks, strange flower blossoms begin to grow. Kit grabs a handful of them and climbs a bit higher to where they were directly over the Doctor and his men.

"Hold your breath."Kit demands before dropping the cluster of pods down into the bungalow.

.....