50

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 50

"Wlh i can't find the phone,
Since the day sadiya died and i have important stuffs on it,
*koh a makabartan ya fadi*
When you called did it ring?"Ammar ask removing his phone from the pocket.

"_yeah,
You should check home,
I will just refoward the document to the office email."

"How's Amina feeling anyway?"mujahid ask and ammar give him a look of confusion.

"She's good,
I mean the pregnancy isn't giving her and............

"You don't know Amina fainted yesterday?
she gat a very low Bp or so i thought Adil told you."mujahid say suprise evidently on his face.

"He didn't."he release a heavy breathe with a sigh.

Mujahid stare deliberately at ammar, he know for sure he have no right to interfere in his personal life especially when it has to do with matrimonial home and wives, he's not even married and barely maintain a relationship andso what advice will he give to him, but Amina means alot to him he won't watch her life jeorpadize by ammar negligence and impudent behaviour.

"Ammar."mujahid call gaining his attention making him to look up from his phone screen.

"What's going on in your home?"he ask amd ammar sigh tiredly.

"Mujahid i honestly don't know, it might seems to everyone as though am not trying or been lenient to this whole thing but wlh I'm trying my best, since zainqb daughter step her legs into that house steady she's causing problems but zee doesn't want to believe that her daughter is the one trying to ruin her marriage, now wha she did to anty kamla the other day was it right?
Aunty kamla lost her daughter and the caused of this dead was the food prepared by you but she let her daughter disrespect her, honestly I'm tired like.
*Auren ga ya fita min a rai*
Because since this marriage i haven't get any peace of mind,
Yanzu today is sadiya 7 days prayer i have personally begged zainab to come but she said she's not coming that the last time she came she got humiliated, toh Alhaji babba and i just finished talking he said he wants zainab present in the family meeting this evening look at the time yanzu after 3, she neither came to for sadiya 7 days prayer neither did she let me know wether or not she's coming to the family meeting, since sadiya died today is a week zee came to this house only once, i have try several times she refused isn't sadiya a family ai regardless whatsoever humiliation she supposed to be here moreover she was the one that prepared the food, if zee didn't show up for this family meeting wlh I'm gonna make sure she so much regret it that i promised to myself."Ammar ranted and mujahid release a heavy sigh that's deep he will keep this as a reminder to never embark on polygamy, but all this ammar said he didn't hear Amina, beside that's his main concern.

"What of Amina?
When last did you see her?"mujahid ask staring at his cousin.

Ammar sigh with a facepalm, by Allah he last time he saw her was at the previous family meeting which was 6 days ago, he just usually spot her around there grandparents house doing one thing or the other, she hasn't gone home since sadiya died or so he thought.

"Amina isn't doing good ammar,
You don't care about her it's evident everyone says it,
You put all your attention to zainab.......

"Don't say that you know that's not true, i care about Amina."

"You do?
Because the last time i checked you have no idea what happened to her yesterday, everyone knows except you, and you called yourself her husband."mujahid say and ammar stay quiet for a while.

"How am i supposed to know........

"if you cared you would have know,
She was barely alive had it been Adil wasn't here only God knows what would have happened,
If you don't love her as your wife divorce her, we love her alot...........