20

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 20

3MONTHS LATER

Time they say is priceless, Argument after argument, quarel after quarels, disagreement one after the other, settlement, forgiveness and truce that's the cycle in Ammar house for the past 3months, today is of no difference, Ammar is arranging his suitcase for the trip tomorrow to gusau, once he's done he head downstairs to get a case of water it's 1:02am in the morning, his brow furrow when he spot karimah laying on the floor playing on the tab which makes him smile.

"What is she doing?"he ask walking to  where the girl is now sitting, he cllect the tab from her making her to pout as he throw it on the couch and pick her up which makes her to gigle.

"Let's go to bed."he say and enter the kitchen, he open the fridge and remove the case of water and hand it to karimah to hold it for him before he shut it close,he turn offf the kitchen light and the parlor light before heading upstairs with karimah ranting to him about why she doesn't like her new bedroom.

Previously within the month he asked kamal to move to the BQ apartment behind the building so he can have his own space, he also bought him a brand new samsung Zfold which spark up a very intense disagreement between him and his wife, Amina was very upset when he converted the guest bedroom into karimahs bedroom he replaced the furniture with a medium baby bed and give it a touched of the most cutest girly bedroom which Amina object but ammar at the end of the day do as he wish.

"Don't worry we are sleeping together."Ammar say as he walk to there bedroom with karimah on his arm.

"You are getting so big."he say throwing the little girl on the bed making her to giggle.

"I'm a big baby now?"she say and ammar humm in response sitting n the bed as karimah carry his phone from the bedside.

"No, no, it's late you have to sleep."he say and karimah groan  childishly and throw herself on the mattress making him to chuckle as he start drinking the water, Amina walk to the bedroom and frown when she sees karimah.

"Karimah get up and go to your bedroom."Amina say and tge little girl come down from the bed and Ammar grab her.

"Karimah is sleeping with us today."he say and karimah shake her head.

"No she's not."Amina say in finality and ammar snort.

"She is Amina, what's wrong with you?
What did this small girl did to you that you just hate her."Ammar say upset sitting karimah on the bed.

"I didn't hate her,
Ammar think whatever you want to but this girl is not sleeping in the bedroom today, "wannan ai yazama iskanchi da chin fuska" just because i tolerate and ignore some of the stupid things this girl do in this house doesn't mean  I'm an idiot,
Karimah stand up!"Amina yell and the little girl burst into tears and run out of  the bedroom.

"Amina this is not nice, if this girl is yiur daughter..........

"My daughter you say which you will obviously be the father, stop comparing our child with this children, I'm sick and tired of this nonsense."Amina say with a hiss and climb the bed as ammar leave the bedroom to go check on karimah.