28

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 28

Ammar did ignore his mum threate amd went after the lady he love, even when zainab denied him but he was persistant, he followed her in a different taxi and mke sure she was home safe, he did speak to her and he was glad she listen, they talked which he  did 80% of the speech while she just listen, for more than an hour before he left that night with intention of visiting the next morning, but all hope and expectation was washed away when he couldn't find zainab the neighbors told him she left with her son that night, she was kind enough to left a written note behind him.

*Thank you for all the good things you did to me, if angels where human you'd certainly be one, i wished we met on a different circumstances ammar i wouldn't have mind but perhaps we are both walking in a different path,
I'd hope you find happiness because you deserve lots of it, I'm leaving ammar I'd rather go far away where fate can never bring us together, take care of Amina and perhaps if there's another life after this one we might be perfect for each other."

   Yours truly~~Zainab

He'd read this piece of paper thousand of time a day, days seems to be long and night seems even longer that usual, he'd spend it talkimg to himself and use the day to take care of his skin, the rain have brutally damge his skin giving him irky feeling whenever he looks at his body, but alhamdulilah hes healing, he'd always wear something to cover his entire body except for his face which wonderfully the rain allergy never affect it.

"Baby food is ready."Amina say looking down at her husband, he's sitting on the three sitter couch, wearing a white sweatpant, some white sockings and a white hoodie with *i live long* inscribed on the front, he also have a black gloves on, thanks to zainab her husband is now battling this very sufferable skin allergy for the past 3weeks.

"I'm not hungry."he say grudgingly and amina sigh.

"Ammar what's your problem?
You are angry with everyone for no reason,
This isn't fair at all, I'm pregnant and this treatment is certainly not what I'm going to settle for......

"Then leave."ammar snapped looking up at amina.
Leave  amina,for all i care,
What did you people want from me?
To die?
do i have to follow everyones order,
My mum, dad, siblings and you.
Why?
What exactly did you people get by pressuring me to do things i don't want to?
Am i a child to you?
Am i blind?or don't i know the road to kitchen if i want to eat
What did y'all get by making me doing things i don't want to?
I'm not hungry...now you want to protest?
Then come shove down the food down my throat."he say with a hiss continuing doing what he's doing on his phone.

"You haven't ate since morning......

"And since when did you care wethee or not if i eat?
Please Amina I'm not in the mood."he grumble with his gaze in his phone screen.

Amina drop the plate on the side chair by the couch and snatch the phone from ammar making him to look up at her, to say he's shock it's an understatement.

"What's this one again?
Amina plese give me my phone."Ammar say sitting upright.

"Eat your food first,
You haven't take yiur medication look at them time."amina protest and ammar stand up.

"I am not doing this now.
Give me my phone."he demand and amina stare at him with her hand behind her.

"Give me my phone amina."he say and she hiss.