45

TALE OF ZAINAB
CHAPTER 45

"I don't know hamdiya, i don't know honestly because we were ok, i was thinking maybe her daughter Raliya is the one manipulating or something you know zee,she easily trust people."Amina say with a sigh.

They've been on the issue since she got home, by Allah she's soo confuse about everything a part of her feels guilty perhaps zee is angry because of what transpired between she and raliya but then she know zaynb isn't one to keep things in mind.

"Toh let her go then maybe is for the best, wlh all this things are the few stuffs that makes me want to reconsider getting married to ya kabir, if you see the messages sadiya has been sending me, yesterday we clash at zahra'u wedding if you see the scene she created wlh i was embarrassed, even the a KB she didn't let him rest, the other day he had to slept in a hotel because she said she was going to kill him, even going after him with knife, now he's saying next week he want the date to be fixed but wlh Amina I'm scared, sadiyq isn't mentally stable i think."

"Forget her, since you love him marry him you 2 are not going to stay in thesame house, i know how sadiya is feeling, it really do hurt but eventually she will realise it's not that bad, ni wlh at this point none of this things matter to me, I'm even reconsidering my decision about this umrah maybe i should suspend this my shop renovation and go because alot is going on at the moment someone need some spiritual connection with the lord, wlh since that girl step her legs into that house there's always something to talk about."Amina say picking her ringing phone.

*Are you done I'm heading home, should i pick you up*

"Yes please pick me up if you're done doing your stuff."

*Alright see you soon*

She hung up and drop the phone with a sigh.

"Is it ya Ammar?"hamdiya ask and amina humm in response grabbing her headtie from the bed.

"He's the one,
Mum is still not back if she comes back let her know i came,
It's not as though I'm excited to meet her mummy everyday critics about ammar because of this marriage,
Hamdiya be patience I'm sure sadiya will come around I've been there before and wlh it hurt, you just keep praying."Amina say with a sigh.

"So if you decide sha about the umrah, I'm also contemplating wether or not to go, ya kabir said i should leave it after wedding but as i hear your matter now I'm changing my mind, i don't like trouble."hamdiya say and amina chuckle.

"I will discuss with my chairman first,
I will update you anyhow it went,
I just wished God will just bless me with pregnancy now i would just pay attention to that than all this stuffs going on."

"Don't worry Allah will bless you with another, yawwa have you went to Asma'u place or haven't you heard about her miscarriage?"hamdiya ask and amina shake her head.

"Wlh i don't know?
When?"

"Was it yesterday abi day before yesterday but she was discharge thus morning, mummy went there it's from there she head to uncle faruks i think."hamdiya say with a heavy sigh.

"Nikam what exactly is going on yesterday ammar was telling me he also saw dad's at uncle faruks."

"Wlh i don't know amina I'm also as curious as ever, whatever it is at the end we go still hear."Hamdiya say as amina grab her ringing phone.