46

TALE OF ZAINAB
.CHAPTER 46

Sitted in the kitchen ammar sip on his coffee, he couldn't sleep yesterday night, he just spend the night reading and doing stuffs to occupy his mind, he neither check on amina nor zee, he's angry with both of them.

"Good morning."Amina greet gaining his attention.

"So i am important to you?
Eat your greetings i don't need them, so i can't tell you do something you do the oppos..........

"I'm sorry Ya ammar i understand my behavior was unacceptable yesterday,
Please forgive me."Amina say looking down to the floor, she'd know whenever she used the *Ya ammar* instead of the way round he'd always listen and today she'd rather take advantage of it.

"I hate it when you misbehave like that,
I hate it alot, when i speak listen, when i say do something just do it, what is so difficult for you to stop and tell me what had happened?"_Ammar say looking at amina who blink her eyes and wipe her tears with the back of her hand, by Allah he hates it when amina get all emotional it literally upset him even more.

"So..sorry."Amina say in between sob with a sniff and he reach out his hand for her and she grab it.

"It's ok, stop crying."ammar say and sit her on his lap.
*Banason kukan nan*
Stop it, sorry."he say and amina clean her face.

Wlh she's still angry like yesterday night she kept hearing all the hurtful words zainab said to her and raliya, she doesn't even know but she regret ever speaking to ammar to let that girl stay.

"So now tell me what happened yesterday?"Ammar ask cleaning amina face with the handkerchief.

"Its nothing, let's just.......

"No, i want to know what happened yesterday Amina I'm not seeking your opinion."Ammar demanded and amina release a heavy breathe, narrating what transpired.

"She slapped you?
Raliya slapped you?"ammar say unbelievably and amina nod.

"she slapped you."ammar repeat touching amina's cheek still mulling what she said just in time zainab enter the kitchen fortunately enough to him and unfortunately for raliya she trail behind her mum.

"Good morning."she greet innocently and he just stare at both mother and daughter his hand still place on amina's cheek.

"Morning, come here."ammar say and raliya did as she was ask, once in his front he grab her by the hand dragging her down to his height and land 2 slaps on her cheek.

"Ammar!"zainab yell unbelievable and quickly grab her daughter.

"If you ever speak to my wife disrespectfully let alone raise your filthy hands on her wlh you will be handless, go get your stuffs and get the f**k out of my house, stupid slut like you."Ammar say as zainab hug her weeping daughter.

Wlh she's hurt by what ammar did, amina slapped her raliya did what every daughter would have done.

"As you revenge your wife slapped then you'd same for me because had it been the amina didn't slapped me raliya wouldn't have raised her hand..........

"Silence!"he banged his fist on the kitchen island holding back amina who attempted to come down down from his lap.
"Raliya wouldn't what?
If Amina slapped you are you disable?
Nonesense come touch the Amina let me see, get your stupid daughter out of my house." Ammar say, zainad grab her daughter and storm out of the kitchen.