43

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 43

"And you're telling me just now, i figured since i was the one that is going i should be the first to know."zainab say sitting up right.

"And who said you aren't the first person I'm discussing this with?"

"Because I'm not lately zainab is melodramatic so you barely pay attention to her if not you said we'd be going for umrah together and then all of a sudden you are not going, i should go all by myself, if so just forget it I'm not going whenever it's something that has to do with me you always pop up excuses because it's me, zainab won't mind, just so you know ammar i mind and I'm not blind to see what is going on in this house."zainab ranted and ammar ignore her wlh he's tired, this 2 women want to tear his brain apart who knows handling 2 wives isn't that easy.

"Are you going or not?"Ammar ask putting on his socks and zainab look up at him suprise.

"I'm not going ammar if i have to go alone then forget it, why are you treating me differently, why..........

"Differently how zee?
How am i treating you differently?"Ammr ask looking at zainab who flick her tears away.

"You promised we'd go to get her ammar, first it was 2 of us then 3 of us then 2 of us and now you're saying i should go alone?
when it comes to Amina..........

"Don't go there zee, this has nothing to do with Amina, she said she wasn't going before i decided I'm not going, i have explain to you that i am needed urgently in the farm house, what should i do, i should say no to my dad again?
Why do i have to choose you over them again, please zainabu don't make me angry this evening, I'm stressed out from work and if you don't have any comforting thing to say tha will make release the stress then don't add up to it, you two are unbelievable."he say and lay down on the bed upset.

Wlh he sees no benefit from these 2 women these days,Amina always nagging about why he won't go with zainab and the zainab nagging unnecessary about irrelevant stuff matter of fact now he's looking forward to leaving for the farm house, atleast he'd be on his own for  while.

Zainab left the bedroom, she needed to just be alone for a while, she doesn't like how everything is going on right now, when raliya told her she heard Amina and ammar discussing about him not going to umrah with her she didn't believe her daughter she just agreed with her but discarded the topic after that but then she was right, ammar isn't going with her and instead of him discussing with her he'd go table her matter before Amina then came here wanting to manipulated his way saying she was the first he's discussing with.

"Mama you haven't sleep?"Raliya ask from the parlor and stand up, she follow her mum to the kitchen worriedly looking  at her.

"Mama what happened?"Raliyq ask grabbing her mum by the hand.

"Nothing."zainab say and sit on the stool.

"Nothing and you're crying?
Please stop crying."

"I'm just not happy, i was looking fóward to going with him, but now i would have to travel all by myself i haven't even travel within these country alone.

"mama i told you tell him if he's not coming you are not going either, I'm certain he will change his mind, that is if aunty amina didn't manipulated his.........