33

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 33

2WEEKS LATER

Sitted on the reclined car seat ammar stare at the sky, 2weeks this past 2weeks of his life has been the most traumatizing it's like he's literally dead to his entire family, they don't pick his calls, the last time he tried visit his parent they just shun him, zainab moved to the new house he bought her, he's glad she love it the smile on her face it's worth all the pain he's going through, Amina literally just pretend he's invisible but he's determine now, he knows what he want and for once he's going to be selfish and go for what his heart want, to achieve and earn that thing, with or without his parents permission he's taking zainab as a second wife thanks to the few people that supported him, his grandfather precisely, kabir, adil and few other's cousin's, his wedding date has been fixed just 2weeks from now.

"Just tell her, she's your wife The Amina i know she will come around it will take time but eventually she will."kabir advice and ammar glance at him.

"She barely glance my way."

"The fact that she's still in that house is a sign she still care,
she love you ammar, try and settle your difference before the wedding, she's pregnant."kabir say and ammar shake his head already fed up with everything.

"I don't like how everything is going."Ammar say truthfully.

He doesn't like it one bit how his family drift away from him, what's wrong in what he's doing?
Why did they just find it difficult to support him and respect his decision,
he wished Amina would understand his situation by Allah he love zainab but he equally don't want to lose Amina in the process of been with xainab, he understand there marriage wasn't build on a base of love but they tried, even before zainab come into the picture he knows how hard they tried but it didn't just work out, Allah knows and he'd read his heart feelings or whatsoever but he doesn't want to loss Amina to.

"Talk to Amina,
Speak to her as a husband, give her a reason to understand why you want to be with zainab, tell her how much you care about her and assure her you going to marry zainab doesn't mean you love her any less, give her a reason to believe you, ammar i understand you love zainab but believe me you won't be as happy as you want if you don't mend things with your first wife, you need them to be united."Kabir say looking at his bestfriend.

"What time is it?" He ask with a sigh.

"8pm."

"Take me home please, I'm so exhausted, all of this thing is draining my energy." Ammar say and kabir chuckle.

"Sadiya said to stay away from you, that you will poison my mind to marry a second wife."

"What's with women nowadays with this issue of hating rival, 4
4 Allah swt said we should marry."Ammar say as kabir start the car.

"Dude women are strong, imagine sharing your zainab with another man?"Kabir ask as he maneuver the car to the road and ammar glare at him.

"You see,
Put yourself in there shoes,
Don't just say anything,
Women are strong at heart."kabir add and the drive to ammar home wasn't so bored, they talk mostly about the wedding preparation which is only the nikah that would hold at his grandparents house.

She'd cry to the extend her tears dried up, the fact that ammar shows no remorse of his actions justify that he'd never go back on his word, she was still hoping until this evening when hamdiya called and told her his wedding date has been fixed 2weeks from now, the fact that her grandparents supported his decision makes amina even angry the more.

"Salamu,alaikum."the familiar voice say and she glance at the wall clock.

8:50pm goodness knows were he has been through out today, but were else could he have been, she's positive he was with zainab.