36

TALE OF ZAINAB

CHAPTER 36

Laying on the hospital bed with her cousin's chattering among themselves amina just stare at them, she's zoomed out in her own world, her BP was so low that she was on he brick of smelling the land of dead, she'd been receiving the necessary treatment for the past 2days and she must say Alhamdulilah,
she lost her baby and that news was far worst than when she found out ammar was with zainab, she didn't cry physically but she's traumatize psychologically, Ammar would visit at least 3 to 4 times a day, He barely get to see Amina most of the time she'd get some company or there lousy cousin's occupying the room, the few times he get to see Amina she'd just lay down and say she's sleepy.

"*iskanchi ney ba tayi hakuri ba*
Why will she go back if the ya ammar regard her as he's pretending he wouldn't dare to take a second wife let alone that woman,
Atleast if he will take a second wife let him find someone beautiful not this one that everyone sees they would be like *wetin be this* ."Asma'u say as Amina look her way.

"You are just angry because of that slap."sadiya say and everyone burst into laughter.

"Your own dey road
*ai daman hausawa sunche abokin barawo barawo ney*
Your eyes go red."Asma,u say and sadiya snort.

"He wouldn't dare!
The only reason ya ammar is doing this nonesense wlh it's because he knows amina is so softhearted and to nice, God bless the ya kabir to even dare come near me with that convo,may God not just make it happen if not wlh we will all loss."sadiya say maliciously.

"Haaaa dey calm down aunty you don dey vex already, insha Allah na only you, one and only Mrs KB."zakiyya hype making everyone to chuckle.

"Toh all this one you people are saying, how will it benefit Amina,
This marriage the almighty had said let them marry 4, so what's.........

"Hamdiya, hamdiya the most nicest lady on planet, please keep your preaching to yourself none of us here need it, the last time i checked your generosity still never give you husband."sadiya say with a hiss, the two have forever never get along, it took them back to secondary school days when sadiya boyfriend dump her for hamdiya who unknowingly dated him since then sadiya pack all the whole hatred and keep in her for hamdiya.

"If a man wants to marry he would sha do your power won't stop him and Amina will go back to her husband house insha Allah."hamdiya retort and asma,u snort.

"Weldone Amina's mum,
*wani shegen manyanchen banza*
Women like you......."Asma'u trail and he girls huff making Amina to take a deep breathe.

They all don't have problems to her, if they'd leave her alone for sometime she would really appreciate it, the door  open gaining everyone's attention.

"Toh everyone out,
You Asma'u your husband is waiting for you outside, go home it's past 10pm you are here, you to sadiya kabir is waiting for you outside."Aunty hindatu say ushering everyone out of the room.

"Aminatu nah."she call sitting on the edge of the bed once everyone left the room as the familiar face wheel himself inside the room making her to shake her head.

"Aunt......

"Hear him out Amina,
Dan Allah please hear him out,
Haba."Aunty hindatu say and amina sigh.