8

TALE OF ZAINAB
CHAPTER 8

What started as a mere visitation become  a constant something, for the past 3 weeks Ammar would visit Zainab atleast 3-4times a week,he believe the bond between them is growing even do there are times he would see the insecurities on Zainab face, Today he do made up his mind he would tell Zainab that he likes her,
He love Zainab and he wouldn't mind settling down with her, he know it's going to be a difficult thing to convince everyone especially his family, Zainab told him she's 36years she's 5years older than him but he doesn't care, he just want to be with the woman he love.

He haven't visit Zainab for the past two days, he's been occupied with work and alot so he barely have time for himself but today he's going to create time to go check in her and if possible tell her that he really do like her and want a relationship with her.

"Anyone in there?"the familiar voice ask and he look up.

"Come in."Ammar say with a sigh as the man wearing a navy blue scrubs sit on the chair.

"What's it this time?
You want to take another break?"h ask look up at the young gentlemann tiredly.

"Nah,
About that seminar you want me to attend?"he say and ammar nod  with a sigh.

"It's today by evening."ammar say and he. nod.

"Yeah but i won't be able to make it,
Today is my introduction,
I completely forget,
We are going to nafisa house."he say and ammar look up at the boy.

Ahmad is his cousin, he's just a petulant 26uears old boy that takes nothing serious even his work, how he become a doctor it's something he can't explain and he's not sure if the guy is really to settle down especially with how he try to even go against hospital rules whenever he meet a beautiful patient.

"Don't bother i will go myself."ammar say and Ahmad nod with a satisfying sigh.

"So.........

"Go and continue working."ammar say pointing the door and Ahmad chuckle. He Stand up and leave the office making Ammar to sigh as he look up at the wall clock.

The seminar is on am hour time,
As bad as he want to go see Zainab he knows for sure he will have to reschedule that for tomorrow,
He round up with things in the hospital and head home to freshen up so he can head to the seminar.

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Zainab

"Raliya I'm your mother,
I gave birth to you and............

"My mother?"Raliya screech bitterly.
What kind of a mother are you?
The one that doesn't have a self respect?
How can you be dating that man?
The whole street are talking about it,
If you didn't pay attention to him would he come?
At this point I don't care whatever my uncle's want to do let them do is none of my concern,
You should solve your problems yourself since I don't matter to you anyway"raliya say and leave the house ranting to herself.

"Ummah don't mind ya raliya."kamal say to me and i look at him for a while before sighing.

I don't know why people can be so conclusive and judgemental, yesDr Ammar has been coming here lately but there's nothing going on between us, he just usually come to check on the kids and ask me how I'm doing,
He is literally more like that younger brother i never had, I'm older than him and his status it's even way above my league, society will never even accept such an abomination, it's abolish for someone as old as me to date a much younger guy.