"I trust him though." Kaniyah said honestly. Truly it crossed her mind at first once she was able to sit down and think of all the possibilities, but she stopped over thinking knowing Tyler would never. They were way too inlove.

"As you should." Desire spoke after sitting her cup down going to eat another biscuit— like kaniyah she loved them more than the actual food.

"So what y'all plan on doin later?" Taylor asked curiously. She could tell the conversation was worrying kaniyah more than they intended so she wanted to switch the subject and get her mind off of it.

"I really jus wanna watch a movie and cuddle with my man." Kaniyah shrugged making all three of them laugh at her. "What? What's funny."

"Okay miss my world don't revolve around him." Des joked making kaniyah smack her teeth waving them off because they didn't understand, she was very attached and she probably wouldn't be the person she was today without him. He was an important part of her life.

She didn't like to dwell on the person she was before him, but she liked to highlight the part where he helped her become something better. Someone with self confidence, someone who knew how to speak up for herself, someone who knew how to let him love her.

"It doesn't, but like he takes up like 90 percent of it?" She paused with her fork right at her mouth about to eat. "Yeah that's sounds right" she nodded continuing her motions starting to eat again.

"Enough of me though because, I feel like we always talkin about me and my man. Tay what you been up to?" Kaniyah removed the attention off her once again.

"Oh wait! I got relationship problems too. Wanna hear?" She asked holding a popcorn shrimp in her hand and the rest of them shrugged while kaniyah nodded.

"I would prefer if we talked about someone else's problems"

"Okay so I was talkin to dis girl, but we got into some petty argument cause ian wanna come over her house. Prollem is, ha parents and ha siblings don't know she gay so she wanted me to act straight. How I'm finna act straight— I'm a stud." Taylor started.

"You be acting straight any other time. What da hell you called yo self? A "city stud" I think" des used her fingers to quote tay making tay snicker.

"But that's only round yall, cause y'all the besties feel me?" Tay asked making them nod. "So basically we got in a argument cause I wasn't finna go over dere and act like something I'm not— plus y'all know I'm very outspoken and more out there" she explained.

"So then she gone block me? Like what? So of course I made a stalker page and stalked her page and she was throwin all these slick shots by that damn lele quotes page. I hate that page bruh." Tay shook her head "everytime me and a girl go through it here go that page got the perfect quotes for our situation like leave me alone I'm innocent" she expressed feeling her stress all over again.

"You want me to talk to her?" Kaniyah asked. She didn't even know the girl but she was willing if it meant to clear up a misunderstanding which was exactly what it sounded like to her. She wasn't positive though.

"Oh nahhh, I'm through wit her. I'm not finna go through that wit someone who still in the closet. Show me off before I snatch yo wig off." Tay said calmly like it was normal— which it wasn't. To her it was and that's what mattered to her.