He grips both of my shoulders and rotates my body to face him as he kisses my forehead, instantly calming some of my anxiety. My body melting in his arms.

"I told you, there's nothing to be nervous about. My parents are very chill and cool minded."

As I mutter, I sigh and slouch my forehead against his shoulder. "But what happens if they don't like me?"

He strokes the back of my head with one hand and draws small circles on the small of my spine with the other, repeating what he's been doing since last week. "There's nothing they won't like about you. Infect they will love you my bug."

Easy for him to say.

I tilt my head back, staring up at him and seeing the certainty in his eyes that I wish I possessed. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." He says with a peck on my lips which instantly makes me smile against his lips.

"Ready?" He asks, and I nod, despite the fact that I am still nervous.

He enters the code into the lock's dial pad and pulls me inside. We proceed farther into the house after taking off our jackets and shoes, and a slight gasp escapes my mouth as I take in the white and soft grey interior with cool tone furnishings. I could feel the lovely, soothing aura of the place the moment I stepped inside.

"Eomma

"Eomma...appa...We've arrived." Kim Taehyung declares in an overjoyed mood that I haven't seen him in before.

His mother, a small lady with gentle features, emerges from the kitchen with a large smile on her face.

"Omo...my lovely boy...come here." She pulls Kim teahyung in a tight hold which he returns by kissing the top of her head. She looks even smaller compared to my boyfriend's height. She steps back and touches his face in her small hands, smiling as she takes in his beautiful features.

Kim Taehyung grabs one of her palms and pulls her towards me. "Eomma...meet Aera. My girlfriend and..." he leans into her ear, whispering something out of my ears to which she laughs and pats his upper arms.

Her bright eyes finally settle on me, and she envelops me in a motherly warm hug. Because she is much smaller than me, I bend slightly and return her hug with a tiny smile.

When she takes a step back, I introduce myself. "It's nice meeting you, Mrs Kim."

She chuckles as she nonchalantly waves her hand. "Stop the formalities, sweetie; just call me Eomma."

My eyes widen slightly, and I cast an uneasy glance behind her at Kim Taehyung, who is smirking, before returning my sight to her, where she is studying my features with a calculated eye.

Is there something on my face? I resist the impulse to wipe my face with my palm.

"You're gorgeous, dear. Now I understand why My son talks so much about you."