CHAPTER:11

"Poster Boy?!"

Thankfully I Didn't Say It Loudly But I Thought Maybe The Person Standing In Front Of Me Might've Heard It.

Now Every Piece Of Puzzle Was Getting Together In My Mind After Seeing The Boy Who I Never Even Dreamed Of To Meet In Person.

We Were Still Staring At Each Other With Widened Eyes Without Noticing Our Surroundings.

When Jimin Spoke Standing Between Us Clearing His Throat- "Umm...Are We Interrupting Something.....?"

We Both Flinched For A Sec As We Moved Our Heads Towards Jimin.

"D-Dae..?"- I Stuttered Raising My Eyebrows At Him.

"Ayyy...Come on Manager Nim, I Didn't Know This Would Happen To You After Meeting Our Tae-Tae."- He Said Smirking At Me.

I Moved My Head Towards The Floor, Feeling Embarrassed.

On The Other Hand V Just Glared At Jimin With His Cold Eyes And Took Him With Him To Stand By His Hyungs.

"Ahm-Hmm....Miss Aera So These Are The Seven Boys For Whom You'll Be Working For"- CEO Spoke Diverting My Attention To Him.

He Gestured Me To Turn Myself Around To See The Boys As They All Were Standing Behind Me.

I Turned And CEO Stood Beside Me, Looking At Them With His Proud Smile.

"This Is BTS Aka Bangtan Sonyeondan Or You Can Say Bulletproof Boy Scouts."

I Took My Glance Towards The Band I'll Be Working For.

'It's Simple Now Aera, Now I Remember Where I've Seen Them, Why They Were So Familiar To Me, Why I Thought That Name Was Heard By Me Before, These Seven Boys Are Not Models Or Actors, They Are Idols In Their 20's'

"Hyung..You Remember Our Request Right?"- Rm Said Making A Look To The CEO.

"Haha- I Do, You May Take Her With You Now"- CEO Said Chuckling.

I Looked At Him With Uncertainty.

"Great- See You Soon Hyung"- After Saying That RM Left The Room Followed Other Members.

I Stood On My Feet In Confusion, When Jimin Grabbed Me Side By Side By My Shoulders-

"Don't Worry Miss Manager We Won't Hurt You"- Said The Man Smirking.

V Turned Back Waiting For His Mate, But Sighed When Noticed Jimin Was Flirting With Me, And Left Without Turning Back Again.

I Looked At CEO With Worry In My Eyes.

"They Just Want To Talk To You In Private Miss Aera, See You Soon"

"D-Dae"- I Bowed To Him And Looked At Jimin Who Was Waiting For Me.

"Follow Me Miss Manager"- Said The Man Smiling At Me.

I Nodded And Followed Him.

*