CHAPTER:79

Ari's POV

I stand in the covered parking area at the set, where the members are filming for an ad. I cross my arms and ankles as I wait for them to emerge from the shoot. They've been filming since the morning. Because I wasn't in charge of their work schedule, I just showed up at three o'clock, as I told manager Sejin yesterday. It's been more than thirty minutes, but I know from experience that timing schedules in this industry are never fixed.

I could have gone inside and waited, but that would have meant I'd see him. Okay, I know I'm going to see him almost every day. But I'll do anything to avoid him as much as possible. Seeing his face will only make things worse. And cause my insides to hurt. I was very comfortable here, thank you very much.

I didn't have to wait more than five minutes before the members began to exit the gate and enter the parking lot one by one. Then I noticed. How everyone's faces were drawn on their phones. And how they were walking with an arm's length between them.

What the hell happened to them after I left? They were never like this before. They were like family to one another. Well they still are family. But I guess they just don't show it to each other anymore and act rude whenever they get the chance. I know them. All of them. They care. They care a lot.

And my point is proven when I saw RM trip over a step. And every single member's gaze snaps to him in worry. And within the next second, their faces are back as they were. Nonchalant. They don't share any words and pretends they never saw RM tripping.

But......Jin and Jimin keep giving him the side eye, as if they know he'll trip again. I also don't miss, Jungkook taking the lead and stepping ahead of Rm as if it would help their clumsy leader not trip over his own leg. But I'm guessing that if he does, he'll at least not hit the ground and land on Jungkook's back.

This all happens in a matter of seconds; if I hadn't focused my attention on them, I wouldn't have noticed the small acts of kindness. And would probably conclude they're arrogant and don't care if their leader falls flat on his face.

I realised it was all a charade. Being arrogant and all. It was as if I were meeting Kim Taehyung for the first time again, but in seven different bodies instead of one. The thought was almost amusing. And also terrifying. Two years ago, I had to turn the world upside down to understand Kim Taehyung. What must I do now to comprehend all seven of them?

Simple. I'll try the Asian mom approach. Beat their asses until they're convenient with each other. I smirk internally as Jungkook comes to a halt in his track when he notices me. As they notice their youngest, the others follow suit.

Everyone's gaze was fixed on me, but his eyes burned like lava on my skin. Despite the fact that my black turtleneck with long sleeves and Grey pants covered every part of my body, I felt naked infront of his burning gaze.

I shook my head internally as I uncrossed my arms, stuffed them into my pockets, and walked confidently towards them.

"Good day, gentlemen." I greeted them without a grin.

Some of them nodded, while others just looked at me suspiciously. I'm sure they were wondering what I was doing here.

"I'm here to escort you all." I shift my gaze from one member to the next, Before adding. "Together"

Suga furrows his brow at me. "Escort to where?"

I blink slowly as I respond. "You'll see"

If I tell you right now, none of you will agree to join me. So, no, I'm not going to tell you.