CHAPTER:81

Ari's POV

In the early morning light, I stood on a side street near the front gate of my apartment. My carry bag hung from my waist, its straps wrapping diagonally around one of my shoulders.

When Kim Taehyung showed up in front of my apartment door earlier, I was taken aback. How did he get my address? That wasn't the correct question, was it?

Goosebumps spread across my arms beneath my top, As I recall what happened after,. He had touched me. Okay, I know I was exaggerating. Even though it was the lightest and sweetest of touches, I was hot all over when I felt his breath on my skin that close. He was so, so close to me.

I was probably insane at the time because if he had done anything else, I would have let him do it. Without any opposition. Without considering the consequences.

He'd offered to give me a ride. Yeh well, okay, I had asked him to give me a ride. Nicely.

Good girl.

A current rushes through my body as I recall his insinuating whisper of words in my ear. Was I insane to think it was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me? I was completely turned on at the time. He had forced me to put words in my mouth and when I did, he praised me.

I'd do anything to reclaim that praise from him. I'd even get down on my knees to make him do it again. God that was so intimidating. And the best of all, his fingers around my throat like a choker. It was sick, I was sick.

I should have been terrified for my living, but I knew I could put my life in his hands and he would make me feel hot and wet with pleasure. My panties were properly soaked now. Thank god my pants were black.

Then I recall his peck on my neck. On the same spot where my scar was on the right side of my neck. I was so shocked at that point, I didn't even know how to hide it. My mask was undoubtedly slipped from my face when he did it.

The scar was a reminder of the horror I had experienced. I felt horrendous about it when I still felt the nightmares. But when he....when he kissed it like a lover's caress there, I felt anything but dread. I felt butterflies. I felt seduced, and relieved to be alive in front of him. I felt good. I felt secure.

I run my fingers over the scar hidden behind my turtleneck top once more. This time, instead of a nightmare, I remember his kiss, and a small smile spreads across my cheeks. But it's gone in an instant when I hear a loud roaring. A roaring of a bike. No, it was a monster. A monstrous black beast of a bike.

It roars out of the apartment gate and comes to a halt in front of me. The rider turned to face me, his head covered in a black tinted helmet. And I furrowed my brow as I looked at him.