CHAPTER:63

I couldn't take him all in my mouth because he was too big. I wiped my tongue all over him, licking slowly at the insides of it. While simultaneously stocking my palms up and down on him.

"Fucking hell, lady bug," his deep honey voice was breathy and lustful. He grabbed my hair again, but this time he was gentler. I moved my mouth up and down his length, gradually bringing him all the way to my throat. Making my eyes tearful. I drew back and repeated.

As I withdrew, I flattened my tongue and ran it along the underside of his cock, then sucked the head and slid him all the way down my throat again.

"Fuck, lady bug." His tortured groan pierced my heart with another arrow of lust. "That feels fucking amazing."

I sighed with relief and redoubled my efforts. Drool dripped down my chin from the corners of my stuffed mouth, but I didn't stop.

I loved knowing I could turn him on in this way. That I could freely give and receive pleasure.

I was on my knees, but I had the ability to bring him to his knees.

He drew me up to my feet by the waist and placed me on top of the kitchen island. In a quick motion. With a force, his lips collided with mine. I liked it when he was like that.

Rough. Demanding. A beast hidden beneath an angel's face.

His kiss was very much like him. Demanding. Lustfull. He pushed his tongue inside of me while pulling my lower lip between his teeth. Dancing with my own tongue.

He sucked so good that I became so engrossed in his coma, I didn't see he had removed my jeans and underwear until he plunged himself with full power inside of me. In response, I let out a loud moan. I was so drenched that I couldn't feel the friction of him moving inside of me.

He was too deep inside me, fucking me so hard that the kitchen echoed with my cries.

Kim Taehyung savagely pounded me with sharp, brutal thrusts that scrambled my thoughts into nothingness.

His length caused a tight burn in my inner muscles. The slap of flesh against flesh and the wet, slick sounds of his cock drilling into me were mingled with harsh breaths and needy whimpers.

The filthy symphony swirled around us, dragging me higher and higher until I was on the verge of orgasm.

"T-tae, please," my screams became hoarse pleas. "I need.... I'm going to..."

When he reached out to stroke my clit, I lost the rest of my sentence to another wave of pleasure.

"Do you need to come, hmm?" He nipped at the skin on my neck with his face buried in it.

Fuck my pride. I must come immediately or else I will die as a result of his tortures. "Yes!" My voice sounded more like a sob than a plea.

He stroked my clit harder this time, whispering in my ears.

"Come for me. Lady bug"
That was all it took.

My orgasm had finally broken free. It smashed through its restraints and swallowed me whole, sending a surge of fire from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. The intensity of the pleasure caused my body to arch.

Kim Taehyung's breathing became harsher. His muscles tightened, and I could feel him throbbing inside me before he let out a loud groan.

We held each other in the descent, our sweat-slick skin pressing against each other as we caught our breath.

"I love it when you come around me." He kissed my neck and shoulder. "You're fucking perfect lady bug"

"You did so freaking well," he said as he kissed my collarbone, "such a good girl."