CHAPTER:58

"Oh....you're here to deliver the files as well?" I tried to sound casual, not letting him see my thoughts through my words.

He didn't say anything and just stared at me, his eyes filled with some new emotion...was it hunger? That's what I assumed.

When the atmosphere became heavier with his beaming eyes, I tried to speak again.

"Y-You may place those files-" I couldn't finish my words again, but this time for a different reason...

He swiftly crossed the room before crushing his lips aggressively on mine. I stood at my spot in shock, my eyes wide with confusion. He tightened the grip and deepened the kiss by holding the back of my neck.

This time, something unusual seemed to be going on during his kiss—it wasn't just hunger, but more of a sense of impatience. As if he was just waiting for the right moment to draw me all to him. Through his teeth, he yanked my lower lip. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted. I dragged him closer to me by grabbing the neck of his hoodie and gave him a similarly passionate kiss in return.

He groaned in my mouth and deepened the kiss by putting his tongue in mine. My moan got muffled in his mouth when I felt the warmth of his tongue colliding with my own.

He picked me up by the waist and slid me onto the top of my office desk. He pressed himself closer to my body, standing between my wide-open legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangled my fingers in his soft, still wet with sweat hair. While he wrapped his arms around my waist and the back of my neck.

He pressed harder between my legs, causing me to feel his hard-on on my crotch. I felt shivers run down my spine after realising how hard he was right now.

I broke the kiss as I ran out of breath and closed my eyes. He grasped both sides of my face with his palms and connected his forehead to mine.

"You had quite the nerve to test me on my patience in there," he said in husky tones, still breathing heavily from the kiss.

I drew my face back a little so I could see his face.

"W-what?" - The dilemma was clear in my voice. My eyes curiously staring back at him. And the uncertainty and horror on my face were still clear after my overthinking about #hewillignoreme_again.

"I'm talking about the practise room. When you visited quiet a few times today lady bug..if you forgot" he said removing a lock of hair out of my face.

"You noticed that!" I exclaimed, raising my brows in surprise.

He narrowed his gaze at me, suspiciously... "Don't tell me you weren't there to check on me."

His voice sounded dangerous...which made me gulped hard.

"No! I came to see you! but you didn't even look at me, so I thought-!" With wide eyes, I abruptly covered my mouth to prevent myself from speaking any further.

'You're a moron, Aera! You almost blurted out about your overthinking on the #ignoring game in front of HIM!!? Knowing how much he'd hate it now!! What were you even thinking?!'

"But you thought what?" He asked, his voice dangerously dark and authoritative.

"N-nothing!...it's nothing" I said while cracking up awkwardly without looking at him directly. Because I know I can't look him in the eyes when I'm hiding or lying about something...a bad habit of mine whenever he's around!

Before speaking, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes. "But you thought I'd ignore you and you'd ignore me back after what happened last night. Right"