CHAPTER:59

V's POV

"I don't know much about you," lady bug grumbled, laying down on her dorm bed, which she had returned to after our hot session in her personal office days ago.

While drying my freshly washed and wet hair with a towel near her dresser, I smirked. I said as I gazed back at her in the mirror.

"You literally dug every single detail about me off the internet the day you joined us, lady bug."

"That's not the same....I want to hear from you," she said, rolling her eyes dramatically.

I came to a halt and threw my towel on the dresser before hovering over her body on the bed, my forearms resting on either side of her.

"Ask. Whatever you wanna know"

She cocked her brow. Surprised. I'm sure she didn't expect me to say that.

"Well...." She paused, pondering the questions to ask, and I patiently waited, admiring her adorableness in silence.

It's been a long week.... I've been fucking busy with all of the group's practises and preparation for upcoming schedules, but this little creature beneath me has also taken all of my spare time for rest. I'm not complaining, though, because I'm the one who chose to give her that. Gladly. Forcefully.

A week ago, at 1 a.m., I dragged my ass after 18 hours of constant practise to her door. She almost shoved me away, lecturing me on how I should rest instead of visiting her. And in return for her care, I technically fucked her brains out in every position possible on this fucking planet until the sun rose in the east. Showing her who's in control. I could spoil her and pamper her a lot but that doesn't mean my dominant nature would fly out of the fucking window.

Her legs were freaking jello after my pleasurable torture on her and she had to use warm water to feel them again. She didn't complain, but instead taunted me with sarcastic words for the rest of the day. Which I gladly accepted because I fucking love it when she responds with sarcasm.

But, after that day, she never tried to push me away from spending time with her again. She was aware of the consequences. Although I knew she was concerned about me and my health because I didn't get enough rest. But only if she knew I was getting enough just by being with her.

"What's your favourite colour?"
Her question jolted me out of my reverie.

"Grey"

"What's your favourite season?"

"Fall"

"What is your favourite dish?"

"Japchae (Korean stir-fried glass noodles) or any type of meat-filled noodles"

"I got black bean noodles from the internet...see?! I told you it was different!"

I smiled as she looked surprised and kissed the tip of her nose. "I just said any type of noodle with meat...that includes black bean noodles too my bug."

"But that comes second," she said, narrowing her eyes at me, "I wanted to know your first choice because-"

"First is important for you," I finished for her.

"How do you know that?" Her eyes got curious while her face changed its own colour from playfulness to something serious and I smiled

"I noticed. the emphasis you place on every first time. In everything."

"You noticed? And remembered?"

"There's nothing I don't notice about you, and I remember everything that involves you," I nodded.