CHAPTER:68

Aera's POV

I was in london. Oh god I came to london. Particularly to confront him. I'm currently facing the devil lurking behind chaos in his own room. Over a month has passed. Over a month, I've been continuing what he started. exactly as before. I didn't anticipate it taking this long for us when I made the decision to resist melting in front of him. However, that's not the reason I'm here right now. The ice is still present. No, it hasn't melted. At all. This time, I won't be making a bow.

As soon as I'm done with the confrontation, I'll be gone from here. But now I'm not so sure. Why?, cause the reason behind my everything is standing right infront of me and I seemed to forgot about the reason why I came here in the first place. Long time has passed. So long ago that I last saw him. I mean in person, in real. What? I had to examine every concert's specifics because I work for his company, and I may have seen the fancams, photos, and videos that thousands of people have submitted of him.

'And you might have stalked him by spending entire evenings gazing at his photos, too?'

Yeh fine! Whatever! So what if I did stalk him? I missed him, alright? It was difficult for me to even count seconds without him. But I would rather die then accept that infront of him now.

As he stands there, the only thing I can feel is him. He is wearing white Gucci sweats and has a carry bag partially slung over one shoulder. He has wet hair that is stuck to his forehead. I can still smell his fresh after-shower smell even though there are at least ten steps separating us. Additionally, I could smell his shampoo, albeit I still couldn't identify which brand he uses.

There is a strong desire to run into his arms, forget about everything, and escape. However, doing that would require me to bow, and I won't be doing that this time. I mentally shake my brain to get rid of the fantasies I have about him.

Now that I can see, he appears to be shocked. As he should be. However, I can feel his scorching gaze piercing my flesh all over as he openly ogles me. His eyes are brown, but at this moment, the thousand emotions in them, make them appear deeper than black.

I can feel the heat building up in my body and the blood flowing to my cheeks, yet I still manage to throw him my own blatant death glares. I was starting to feel too uneasy because of the silence in the space. the kind of unpleasant silence that I may have taken a liking to or familiar with after this arrogant baster bulldozed into my life. The silence of lust.

I'll bet my life that he has already been picturing himself stripping me in his mind. My thighs clenched tightly. Why, argh why did that seem so oddly seductive and hot? And why on earth am I just soaked from his piercing gaze. Maybe it's because I haven't felt intimidated in a while? Probably. But when it comes to this man, I can't say for sure. He can cause orgasms in me without even touching me. Based on true story. Facts.

My hands are folded across my chest as I breathe out clearly. "I'm here to-"

My words hardly got out before he slammed them. Literally. One second he was there, ten steps away. And the next second he paced the room faster than I could blink and smashed his lips on mine. With one hand on the back of my nap and the other on my right cheek, he held me close to him. He cocked my head up for a better angle. I went slack against him. My mouth slightly open, probably due to shock. And he used that chance to thrust his tongue inside.

He devoured me like a ravenous animal. Like an alcoholic yearning for just one drink. His tongue seized mine as he tightened his lips against me. Licking, sucking, biting and biting and more biting that I felt coper taste of blood on my tongue. As if he was punishing me.