CHAPTER:70

Aera's POV

With a moan and Kim Taehyung's face between my legs, I awoke in the morning. He said that he ate me for breakfast because he was hungry when I questioned him about his unusual method of waking me up. Oh my goodness, I just can't with him. He made no attempt to conceal his naive lie. I despise liars. But his lie gave me pleasure first thing in the morning so, who's complaining again?

We had a banging sex in bed for hours until, he had to go back to stadium for practise. Today is the final day of the London concert. After finishing his practise, he should return to the hotel at one in the afternoon, according to the schedule. But even so, I won't have much time with him because he'll be leaving at four in the evening to finish off some last-minute preparations.

It's almost noon right now, so I wouldn't have to wait long to see him. Still in the meantime I took a long hot bubble bath and booked my flight back to Korea. It's at eight at night, so leaving early won't be an issue at the same time kim Taehyung heads to the stadium.

I feel a little sorry leaving so soon, but I can't take up too much of his time while he's on tour. It's just about half a year. We'll be back again soon in Korea. However, I have a strange feeling I won't see him for a good long time. I feel some bad energy rush through me as if we were going to split up forever. Even the thought of it makes my nerves fill with anxiety.

My laptop was open while I was browsing emails when the door slammed open. I was sitting cross-legged on the bed one second, and the next I was being lifted into the air by Kim Taehyung as he gave me a searing kiss and lifted me up so that we were face to face. I wrap my arms and legs around him and kiss him just as passionately.

To examine my face, he slightly withdraws. His kiss unmistakably conveyed his words before he even said them.

"I missed you." In his embrace, three words are all it takes to make me swoon.

I taunt him while grinning lovingly at him. "You were just gone a short while."

"Doesn't matter. I even miss you when you're with me." He said the words against my forehead as he blessed my skin there with his tender kiss.

I laughed as I noticed a different side to this clingy Kim Taehyung. "Then what'll happen when I leave today?"

He doesn't laugh back though. He gives me a brief, poker-faced look as he glances at me. He doesn't speak until he realises I wasn't joking. "You're leaving today?" I can't help but notice the stain in his voice. And I'd wager that he's not pleased with my decision.

I nod as I inform the details about my commercial business class flight. And I don't forget to mention that I have work the next day at our company, which is why I chose that particular flight schedule. But unlike what I anticipated, he doesn't counter-argue. However, the look in his eyes conveys exactly how he feels about our reunification.

I hug him firmly to share his suffering instead of engaging in verbal conflict. He hugs me back with more intensity. I definitely would have passed out from the force of his hug if my body hadn't been used to being around him. He acts as like this is our final hug and he wants to savour every single second of it.

We remain in that position for what feels like hours before I try to break away, but he hugs me even tighter instead.

"Just for a while. Stay like this just a while" he speaks while burying his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

I smile and hug him back while interlocking my palms together on his nape. I recite the words he once uttered to me, "Stay forever."

He responds without skipping a beat, "Always."