CHAPTER:51

V's POV

"Fucking hell, she's killing me" I muttered to myself.

But, as much as I enjoyed my view, my possessive ass was possessive enough to prevent others from enjoying it as well. I wanted her to cover her entire body, every inch of it, so that she could only show her skin to me, and only me. Nobody has the authority to view it. It's just me.

"Lady bug, cover yourself," I said in my usual authoritative tone. She frowned and folded her hands across her chest.

"And what if I don't~??"

"It's not a request," I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

She mimicked my motion by raising her brow, "and you don't have the right to tell me that."

God, even when she's drunk, she's as annoying as she is sober; this girl always gets on my nerves. And I fucking love it.

I got up from the bench, put my hands in my jeans pockets, and showed her what she was against.

"You don't want to challenge me, do you?"

She looked at me for a moment before saying, "Think what you want, but mister kim taehyung, I'm feeling hot and I'm not going to cover myself."

"You'll have to...I won't let you go around looking like that, even if you have fire in your body."

"What if I disagree with you?"

"Then you will face the consequences."

As I continued, she narrowed her eyes at me. "And you know you don't want to do that."

She rolled her eyes, paused for a moment, then walked slowly towards her jacket, which had been left on the road, and picked it up. And before I could figure out what she was going to do next, she threw her jacket at my face and yelled.

"Only in your dreams! Kim taehyung! Haha," she exclaimed as she ran away, laughing like a child.

"I knew she'd do something like this," I said as I removed her jacket from my face and tossed it to the ground. I sighed and began to run in the direction she had gone.

It was nearly midnight in Los Angeles, and here I was running after a drunk girl on deserted streets. She was surprisingly fast while running for her height, but because of my height, I wasn't too far behind her.

"Stop following me!" she yelled as she ran ahead of me.

"Then stop fucking running!" I yelled back, sprinting after her.

"Hahaha...," she began giggling and laughing as she ran, which was the main reason I wasn't putting much effort into catching her. She was having fun, she was finally forgetting her pain, and I would gladly lose in front of her for her own happiness.

"Jesus! You're not even wearing shoes, so stop running!" - I yelled again as I caught up to her.

"I don't care! Hahaha!" this girl was insane, and I was even more insane for smiling like a fool at her insanity.

I was almost there when my phone started to ring, I slowed down, and it was Jimin who was calling. I yelled at her before responding.

"Wait a minute! Time break! I received a phone call"

She came to a halt and turned to face me, gesticulating 'time out' while laughing and huffing out her energy. I smiled at her and answered the phone

"Taehyungah? Where are you?"