CHAPTER:91

Ari's POV

"Pretty whore..."

I gasped and snapped my eyes awake from the nightmare. The black ceiling of my bedroom invaded my blurred vision. The yellow glow of night lamp eliminating the peach darkness. I blinked again to cleanse my vision of my tears. Sweat trickling down my temples and down my cheeks.

I sat up in bed and checked the time on my new phone, which I had purchased two days ago.

3:30 am.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the headboard.

Nightmare. Again. But I hadn't had those in days. After that night in my apartment with Kim Taehyung. There were no nightmares for me. Actually, I had dreams. Dreams of him. And I always awoke with a smile and newfound energy, then sweating and scared.

The next morning after that night, I awoke with a pleasant aching between my legs. Also, his dried come decorated on my thighs and crotch. It reminded me of him. He really went all out on me.

Despite the fact that my entire body ached and I could feel him inside of me anytime I moved, I couldn't stop smiling like a fool. That day, I had to request a break from manager Sejin.

Of course, I saw him the next day when I went to work. For a full week. That was all there to it.

I made all of the members play games together, cook dinner together, play pool together, and so on. They eventually all began to approach one another every day. There was a significant improvement. I no longer had to coerce them into doing anything, and they also did not argue back.

They simply carried out my instructions. And even had fun. Although they refuse to admit it, their expressions plainly reflect how much fun they were having.

When I went to the penthouse one day, I noticed all seven of them watching a drama together. When I grinned and gave them an eye. They just all made different excuses that they weren't willing to watch the drama and were just time passing.

Yeh right, and i was the president of this country.

That day will also come when they will no longer be bashful about accepting their companionship.

Nothing transpired between Kim Taehyung and me during this time. Yes, I know that should be fantastic, and I should avoid him. But I was still dissatisfied and depressed, knowing it was most likely a one-time fuck for him.

He pretended to ignore me. Whenever I looked at him or saw him in the hallway, he walked in the opposite direction of me. When I asked him a question, he simply nodded or did nothing at all. His sighs were emphatic in their desire to avoid me.

But I didn't miss the fleeting glances he cast my way whenever he assumed I didn't know. How could I have missed, when I could feel his searing eyes on my flash without even looking at him?

I get out of bed and stroll into the bathroom, turning on the sink's faucet. I splattered water on my face. Washing away sweat with cool water.

Suddenly, the electricity went out. My bedroom, being filled with peach darkness. I raised my head and turned off the water. The room was so dark that I couldn't even see the shadows of my reflection in the mirror.

I turn my head in the direction where I believe the door is. "Lor?"

My friend does not respond, and just in case she didn't hear, I shout her name again, louder, as I carefully exit the bathroom. "Lor!"