CHAPTER:9

After Hearing My Answer, He Laughed A Little And Said Smiling-

"You Really Are Something Else Ms. Aera"

I Looked At Him With My Question mark on my Face.

"No, I Mean, We Wanted To Find The Right Person For This Job Across Korea For The Past Six Months, And Believe Me, I've Never Seen A Single Person Want To Work In The Place Where We Scheduled The Interview. Even Some Of Them Left After Seeing The Place."

I Was Surprised To Hear That In The Past Six Months They Were Finding The Right Person. And All Over Korea !?

'Who Are These People? Who Owns This Company And, Most Importantly, Who Will I Work For As A Manager?'

These Questions Kept Going Through My Head.

Then The Man Himself Broke The Silence

"Well, I Never Would Have Thought, I Have To Introduce Myself To Someone, But ...... .Hello, My Name Is Seejin, I Am The Head Manager Of This Company", He Put The Palm Of His Hand In Front Of Me, Indicating That I Should Shake His Hand.

I Shook Hands With Him. "Nice To Meet You Manager, Seejin" I Said With A Smile.

He Withdrew His Hand And Started Speaking Again.

"Since You Don't Know Anything About This Company Or Who You Will Work For, Let Me Introduce You"

I Nodded

"The Company You''ll Be Working For Is 'Big Hit Entertainment'"

I Nodded And He Continued..

"And This Company Belongs To Our CEO Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, Your Main Boss, As By The Name Of The Company You'll Be Working In A Music Industry Company."

I Listened To Him Very Carefully

"And Yes This The Place, Where You'll Be Working, I'm Sorry To Say Ms Aera But You'll Not Work As Your Father"- He Stated Chuckling

"As You'll Be Joining The Company You'll Need To Sign A Contract"

"A Contract......??"- I Asked

"Yes, A Contract Of Two Years As A Manager Of This Company"

" You Mean I Won't Be Able To....?"

"Yes- You Wont Be Able To Quit The Company For Two Years, Also You Can't Work For Others During This Two Years"

"But What If Some Emergency Happens And I Need To Leave?"

"Our Company Will Provide Every Single Help In Your Personal Matters In Case Of Emergencies, But Still If You Want To Quit Then You'll Need To Pay The Amount For Breaking The Contract"

I Nodded And Asked Another Question

"What After Two Years..? Can I Continue To Work?"

"Yes, You Can. The Contract Will Be Reformed Again"

"Okay..."

"And Yes, You'll Be Living In A Dorm, Which Will Be Provided By The Company"

My Eyes Got Widened, Which Was Not Unnoticed By Him.

"Don't Worry, As A Manager You'll Be Provided Your Own Room And Personal Space, You Won't Need To Share It With Anyone."

I Again Nodded

"May I Ask Why Living In A Dorm When I Have My Own House?" – I Asked

He Smiled At Me And Said-" You'll Get To Know When You'll Start Your Work"

I Looked At Him In Confusion.

He Smiled Again And Another Important Question Got Hit In My Mind.

"But...Mr. Seejin For Whom I'll Be Working For As A Manager?"