CHAPTER:30

(A/N - welcome back OT7!!)
____________________________

"Little One!!!"

Jimin Slammed The Door Before Shouting, Which Brought V Back To His Senses, And He Immediately Switched Positions, Standing ten Feet Away From The Bed, Hiding His Face While Showing His Back To Aera.

Aera Was Still Processing What Was Going On When Jimin Ran Up To Her And Tightly Embraced Her In His Arms; Aera Was Still Surprised To See Jimin There. V Turned To Face Him, And His Eyes Widened In Surprise As He Saw Jimin Hugging Aera Tightly. He Crossed His Arms And Fisted The Material Of His Sweatshirt Tightly. God Knows Why He's Giving The Two People In Front Of Him The Death Stare.

For A Split Second, Aera Looked At Him, And He Moved His Face To The Right To Hide His Glares.

"Little One! Are You All Right Now?! I Was Terrified That Something Bad Would Happen To You!"

Aera Cast A Sidelong Glance At Jimin And Tapped On His Shoulder With Her Palm, Breaking The Hug And Pushing Him To Face Her. She Gave Him A Gentle Smile.

"Jimin, I'm Fine.You Can Rest Assured."
Jimin Exhaled And Returned Her Smile.

"How Did You Get Here? How Did You Find Out About Me?"

"Tae Told Us On Call. I Was In My Hometown When I Heard The News, So I Rushed Here To Check On You."

Aera Cast A Glance At V, Who Was Standing Far Away From Her, Pouting Like A Kid And Avoiding Everything. She Looked Back At Jimin And Mouthed To Him With Surprised.

"He Did? Really?"

Jimin Returned Her Smile And Nodded. He Got Out Of Bed And Went To Hug His Soulmate. V Returned His Hug. And V Also Noticed A Look Of Concern On His Friend's Face, And He Had A Feeling He Knew Why.

"Did You Do It Again? This Time With Her?" Jimin Inquired, A Worried Expression On His Face, While Aera Just Stared At Them Both, Unable To Hear Anything Due To The Background Sound Of Waves From The Beach. However, Jimin Was Speaking Quietly In Order To Keep The Conversation Between Them.

V Didn't Respond And Simply Moved His Face To The Right Again To Avoid.

"She's A Girl, Tae, You Really Screwed Up This Time."

V Clenched His Fists On His Sweatshirt Even Tighter And Didn't Respond In Kind. In Disbelief, Jimin Sighed And Lightly Shook His Head. The Door Burst Open Again, Revealing Jin, Who Seemed To Be Furious.

Without Looking At Aera, He Ran Towards V, Grabbed him By The Arms, And Dragged Him Out Of The Room In A Flash. Aera Appeared Perplexed And Concerned At The Same Time. She Looked At Jimin, Who Was Unsurprised, And He Returned Her Gaze.

"Don't Worry, Little One, It's Just Normal, It's Just A Discussion About The New Album And V Wasn't Paying Attention So We Just Want To Discuss, The Others Will Be Here As Well, But I Would Like You To Stay Here And Rest Okay? Just Give Us Some Privacy"

Aera Gave Him A Concerned Nod. Jimin Also Left The Room, Closing The Door Behind Him, Leaving Aera Alone.

Meanwhile, All Of The BTS Members Were Present At The Penthouse. Namjoon, Yoongi, And Hoseok Sat On The Giant Couch With Solemn Expressions, While Jungkook Sat On An Armchair With His Face Hidden In His Palms At 90 Degrees.

God Knows What He Was Thinking. Jin Soon Appeared, Dragging V Like A Dog. Except For Jungkook, Who Was Still Burying His Face In His Palms, They All Sighed At The Same Time Because It Was Nothing New. Jin Yanked And Pushed V's Hands, Causing Him To Stumble, But He Managed To Stand Up While Wearing His Poker Face Mask. He Didn't Say Anything. And In The Middle Of The Sitting Room, Just Back Faced Jin. Jin Furiously Made Him Turned Around To Face Him.