CHAPTER:52

Aera's POV

"Umh..." I shifted my body to the left, but it still didn't feel right. I shifted it again to the right, but it was still uncomfortable.

"Uhhhhh!" As I sat upright on my bed, I moaned. I checked the time and thought, "Why the friggin hell I feel sweaty down there," as I rubbed my eyes; it was four in the morning. With still-dazed eyes, I set the blanket that had been covering my body aside and entered the bathroom.

As soon as I laid my underwear down, I saw that it was Soaking wet. My eyes instantly changed from almond to walnut size. I sputtered and covered my mouth in case any sounds leaked out.

'Was I even turned on in my dream??'

"But wait, what was the dream?!"

I closed my eyes and struggled harder to remember the dream, but all that came to mind were hazy images.

I opened my eyes in shock as everything flashed through my memory in a split second, as if the final piece of the puzzle had just been put together, completing the picture.

"Hold on....it was a dream right??"

I slowly raised my head to look at myself in the bathroom mirror and saw my own horrified expression. I was wearing the same dress as yesterday, and my messy bun from yesterday was now resembling a bird's nest. My face was bloated and swollen. My eyes were all red, and my lips were also swollen. The only difference was that I was wearing a different, three to four sizes larger black leather jacket than I normally would have. I took off the jacket and held it up as if it were some sort of ghost-attracting gadget.

'It's...this is..'

"Kim taehyung's jacket"

When I realised that what I had just remembered wasn't a dream but rather something that I had truly experienced while drunk yesterday, I gasped once more in shock. I glanced at my image in the mirror once more and delicately caressed my own lips. I briefly closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, they were wet with tears as all the memories from yesterday when I kissed him came back to life in my mind.

I switched on the cold shower, sat directly beneath it, and fell into my own coma after throwing my clothes and jacket out of the bathroom.

"What have you done aera..." The cool water that was splashing on my face began to mix with my burning tears.

"How can you be so stupid..." I tightly clutched my hair with both hands and began sobbing uncontrollably.

*It was a mistake*

*you don't need to take it too seriously*

"He-he made everything crystal obvious that day! For him, it was a mistake!"

I sobbed aloud, "How- how can you make the same mistake again! You idiot Aera! How!"

"N-nothing matters to him...how can you repeat the same mistake!"

Then, all of a sudden, I remembered kissing him for the first time; it was like déjà vu. He didn't even remember what had transpired on that day, and it was also a drunken kiss.

"Was he drunk yesterday, too?" I made an effort to recall it, but it was completely useless.

That implies that he will once more forget about our kiss from yesterday, correct?

Yes, he will undoubtedly forget, and once more I will be forced to bear the sorrow by myself.

*I'm really sorry I forgot*

I squinted my eyes shut as I thought back to his remarks from yesterday—he doesn't even know what occurred that day at the beach. With each wound I experienced, the silent sobs became more frequent.

A pop-up reminder for our flight back to Korea today at 10am was on my lock screen when I checked my phone after spending 30 minutes in the shower. It was already 4:45 in the morning.

"Oh my God, after all this, how am I going to confront him? How will I control my emotions?"

When I started to pace back and forth in my room, a thought suddenly came to me.

I quickly opened my laptop and made travel arrangements for a flight back to Korea at seven in the morning. It was definitely not a private jet, but I had to get away from this—from him. I sent manager Sejin a mail. claiming that I had to leave early because of an emergency in Korea. I had to leave for the airport right away because it was nearly five.

I hastily assembled my belongings. Getting dressed, taking a taxi to the airport, and boarding the flight at seven in the morning.

Around five o'clock in the evening, I arrived in Korea, and the moment I turned on my phone, I was inundated with texts from members and staff. However, he didn't send any texts at all. He didn't remember anything clearly, as I had assumed.

Since he stayed on the first level of the dorm, staying there would have been too hazardous for me. I immediately went to my mother's place. She probably wouldn't be at home right now, but she had previously told her I was coming when I left LA, so she had left me a key outside.

When I got to her apartment, I immediately went to the balcony of my room. and took a breath of the clean air. A poster of BTS was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. It was located exactly where I had first seen his poster when I arrived in Korea for the first time.

"I see... You're not even going to leave me here, Han."

I continued to look at his picture on the poster before I spoke once more.

"Is there any chance I can get away from you?"

I forced back tears as I smiled sadly to myself and closed my eyes.

I worked for the company all day long from my apartment. I kept myself occupied enough that I didn't even think of him. But to whom did I lie? No matter how hard I tried to pretend otherwise, I had been thinking about him constantly since that day on the beach.

For a month, my mother was away on a business trip, so I was free to work from home and not have to go into the workplace. I was aware that I would soon need to go to office. However, I was taking as much time as I could to restrain my feelings till that earlier day.

When I was typing my emails, all it took for me to pause and gaze out the window was one solitary thought.

'I wonder...what he's doing right now'

*
*
*

Hello readers.....
I updated this boring chapter today instead of next week....let's say as a bonus chapter?  😅 

Anddddd....happy jiminiiiieeee dayyyy~!!!!! 💜✨

happy jiminiiiieeee dayyyy~!!!!!  💜✨

Lots of love
Author 💜