CHAPTER:54

"Do you really believe I don't remember the other night in LA?"

"W-What the heck are you talking about?"

With every second that went by, my heart began to beat quickly.

"I know you remember that night in LA, so stop acting dumb, lady bug."

"W-what?" I was unable to think of anything as my thoughts became blank. My entire body grew numb from the shock.

"So, you thought I had forgotten about that evening? You really believed I was drunk? The truth is that I remember everything because I was absolutely sober when I first fucking saw you on that street, lady bug."

I remained still as I stood there, mentally repeating his words.

'H-he didn't forget! He...he remembers everything'

I wasn't even aware that tears were coming from my eyes until he got near to me and wiped them away with his hands. My body once more began to ache for his touch, and I almost started to melt under his touch, but then I remembered.

*It was a mistake*

*you don't need to take it too seriously*

I glanced at him with misty eyes filled with tears as I hastily backed away from him.

"So what?"

"What?" His brows wrinkled.

"If you remember, so what? It doesn't change anything does it?!" I glared at him while wearing an angry attitude. He remained silent but became more perplexed.

"Oh...hah...

I got it...

You are here to inform me, right? To Tell me it was a mistake!? Again!"

When he realised what I was referring about, all the colour left from his face.

"Yeh...

OK, I understand. You don't have to tell me it was a mistake... I'll stop fucking blaming you for everything because I know I'm to blame this time, okay?"

"Lady bug-"

"No! You don't need to explain, you know! I get it okay!? And you know what!? Now, I'm declaring,I don't even want to remember that night...in fact, I fucking don't remember that night!"

"What? What are you say-"

"I'm fucking saying that night doesn't exist in my life anymore," I interrupt him once more.

"Right, you also wanted the same thing! you're here to tell me to forget about it. Just like that evening?

I'm aware, okay! I know it's fucking mistake for you! It's its all my fault! I really shouldn't have attended the party in the first place!,

I made a mistake by coming to look for you in that forest The other day too!"

His knuckles had turned white from the torment he had given to them, and his face was now slightly red with rage.

"I'm fucking telling you, lady bug, I remember everything ....I want you to do something about it instead of running away from it" - he spoke in his deadly tone, which could still make me shiver.

"Hah..." I scoffed at him, unable to believe what he was saying. "You're telling me to do something about it?! You!? Then what about the time YOU shouldn't have escaped after fucking kissing me in the forest?"