CHAPTER: 41

"Oh manie!"

To my amazement, when I looked up, the entire band was standing in the hallway in front of me. He included. Of course, I ignored him.

"Are you guys coming to the meeting too?" I asked jungkook who helped me carry some files.

"Yo! We were on our way"

They followed me as I grinned and nodded at them before heading into the room.

IN THE MEETING ROOM

"I'm pleased that everyone hurriedly made the decision to attend this urgent meeting."

The CEO proceeded while grinning and gazing around at everyone.

"Therefore, I had to organise this meeting so that we could debate things because it didn't feel right for me to make a decision alone."

He spoke after giving us all perplexed looks and sighed loudly.

"You're all aware of the incident that occurred on the reality show "flower crew" years ago, right?"

All of the BTS members appeared uncomfortable hearing the CEO, and the atmosphere of the room abruptly changed to one of heaviness. I was also aware of that situation because I looked it up online.

The incident occurred on that reality show years ago when BTS were just starting out in the music business. At the time, jungkook was invited on and was brutally bullied by the staff and the show's host. At the time, they had no power to stop them, so as I watched the entire episode, I felt resentment towards them and sympathy for jungkook, who suffered the most.

"BTS have been invited to appear on the reality programme "You Quiz on the Block," which has Jo Seho as the host and will have an interview with the group."

The mood turned sombre as soon as CEO completed speaking. Bts appeared anxious, while jungkook appeared emotionless as he sat and observed what others were saying.

"Hyung...You are aware of what they did to Maknae, and I doubt that Kook will feel confident confronting them once more."

When RM started speaking, everyone in the group nodded in agreement.

"Can we turn down the offer, Hyung?" Suga posed a serious question.

"You guys are our industry's biggest idols; there is absolutely no pressure on you to accept or reject any offer."

"Yes, you must decide what to do as a team" manager Seejin reassured.

Each member exchanged hesitant glances with the others as if they were unsure of what to do.

"What do you think, jungkookie? Do you wanna go?" Jhope asked thoughtfully.

"Um...i-"

I interrupted Kook by calling everyone's attention and they all looked at me like I was completely out of my mind when I said, "I think they should attend the interview CEO."

"Since BTS now has that power, they can use it to demonstrate to everyone what they are capable of, whereas you guys were unable to speak up at the time due to a lack of power."

"What does that have to do with this, Aera? I don't get it."Rm Query.

"Of course it has, and as the CEO stated, it concerns the entire group, so we also need to take that right into consideration. If you decline the offer, however, there will be more false rumors about jungkook saying nonsense."

They continued to stare at me as if I were speaking an alien language.

"Basically, why would we have problems when we have the power? I'm sure they'll do anything to invite you guys for their own promotion. They should know what BTS is and how much power they hold. Think about your fans. Wouldn't armies be more proud when they see the interview when the same person who bullied our member would bow down to him in front of the entire industry after so many years?"

Again, no one spoke, and everyone just stared at one another in astonishment.

"I agree"

The voice caught everyone's attention, and I was shocked to hear what he had to say. Like me, others appeared to be shaken.

"What...why should we give a fuck-" he halted when older members gave him death glare for using a curse word.

"Fineeee-what I meant was why should we worry about that person now, just show him what we are today, and that's it," he sighed before continuing.

He stood up from the chair as the other members stared at each other with surprised expressions.

"I'm cool with anything, but yea, if I had to choose, I'd want to stand up on that bald man's face and let him know who the fuck he screwed up with."

Again, the elderly ones scowled at him. But he dismissed it with a shrug and moved in the direction of the door.

"Think about it once more...

then let me know what decision you make, manager."

I snapped my head in his direction, my eyes like coconuts. And after a brief moment of eye contact, he turned his attention to others.

He left the room while wearing his sunglasses and saying, "See ya."

"Did he simply leave the meeting in the middle?" - Jin inquired incredulously, and the others slowly nodded.

"What an asshole", I mumbled beneath my breath. Low enough for anyone to hear.

The meeting continued after that, and everyone ultimately agreed with me. The CEO then gave me full authority to manage that small project. which I had several plans based on. *evil smirk* haha.

'I'm definitely gonna make that bald man regret his all actions'

*
*
*