CHAPTER:35

*2 MONTHS LATER*

(Watch this FMV before reading)

*clapping noises*

"Please accept my apologies in advance for making any of you cry by showing you this clip."

*laughter from the audience*

I walked onto the stage holding a microphone in one hand and making a clip clop sound with my heels. Because of the dazzling lights all over the arena, the auditorium, which had been set entirely black for the footage, became faintly visible, and a strong spotlight followed me through the centre of the stage. The camera flashes from the spectators nearly blinded me. I took a deep breath and smiled professionally as I looked around the arena.

"I, Aera Kim, one of the biggest band's manager, welcome you all, including press officers, business partners, the media, and, of course, armies from all over the world, who are participating online to this great, global press conference conducted for THE BTS's future schedule."

I bowed down in front of over two thousand people in the audience, as well as millions of fans watching on the internet. The audience's clapping noises filled the arena once again, and I straightened my stance and began,

"I sincerely appreciate everyone for patiently watching THE legends documentary; some of you may be wondering why we needed to watch that video in the first place. Well, almost 98.99 percent of the population is aware of THE BTS's history, but I didn't want to put those 2.1 percent at jeopardy."

The audience chuckles once more.

"I must say, not long ago, I was one of those two percent, even though I joined this magnificent firm when I had no idea who BTS or the company was."

For a brief while, I paused and gazed at the audience; everyone was paying close attention to me, and the arena was deafeningly quiet.

"After working with and for them, I've realised how fortunate I am, but not everyone is as blessed as I am; my coworkers, my boss, and the CEO of this grand company have been with them from the beginning, and if they hadn't brought those seven legends together in 2010, we might not have known who they were. For that, I can't express how grateful I am to all of the company's employees and staff."

"Now...

I'd like to hand over the microphone to Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, the father figure for THE BTS and the CEO of Big Hit Music & Hybe Entertainment, and request him to reveal the news of their upcoming world tour"

The crowd began clapping again, and the CEO walked onto the stage with a proud smile on his face. I handed over the microphone to him, bowed to the audience and to him, and exited the stage.

I hurried over to the sound management crew and requested for a bluetooth mic, which every member of the management team was wearing to communicate with each other, as I entered the backstage area and could still hear the CEO's speech. I put on the mic and posed the only question for which I was extremely nervous—