CHAPTER:64

V's POV

A sudden weight on my shin jolted me out of my slumber. I opened my eyes and looked down at my leg, which was now crumpling beneath the weight of a small pale leg. Her leg. I shifted my gaze to the left, and my heart sank as I watched her adorable sleeping face on my chest. Her hand was wrapped around my torso, and her one leg was crushed against mine.

Her pouting mouth was slightly open. Her breathing was shallow. Even in her deep sleep, her grip on me was firm enough for someone so fucking small as her.

Jesus This girl must've overthought something tricky and wasn't ready to let go of me even in her sleep. She's been acting strangely since she came into my room yesterday. I was shocked to see her sitting on my bed. It's unusual for her to drop by my dorm at random. I usually go to her place. Because it is much safer in terms of our privacy.

With admiration, I watch her sleep soundly. I brushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ears. Being cautious not to disturb her sleep. I place a gentle kiss on her brow, which elicits a small smile from her even as she sleeps. She's fucking adorable.

I still can't believe I'm going to travel the world with this girl for almost a year. I have so many plans for us in every fucking country we visit.

I don't know how I would have survived on tour if she hadn't been there. I can't put it off because it's work. But I have to see her every day. I'm lost without her. Something fucking feels missing when she's not around.

I untangled her arms and legs from me and placed her on my bed before tucking her into my comforter. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Today is our tour press conference. The first show is in less than a week in New York. And we're already in a hurry. Because practise at the venue is important, we're flying there earlier than planned in our private jet.

We'll be leaving tomorrow night. We received the message from Seejin Hyung via video conference yesterday. I thought she'd handle it, but I'm sure she already knows because she handles everything. So I skipped telling her yesterday.

I dressed and stood by the bed, watching her sleep peacefully. Before leaving her in my room, I knelt down and kissed her on the cheek. I came to a halt as soon as I shut the door to my bedroom behind me.

"Taehyungah, please let me use your bathroom because Hyung is using mine and we're running late."

As Jimin approached my door, I blocked him with my body.

"What are you doing, step aside, we're late."

"Um...my bathroom is flooded." What a pathetic excuse.

Jimin looked at me as if he was thinking the same thing I was.

"The...
The flush is broken, and you already know how neat I keep my room, so use another bathroom."

Jimin looked at me suspiciously, studying my face for far too long before his eyes widened with surprise.

"Yah....don't tell me..." I raise my eyebrows at him as he trails off. Internally, I'm becoming more nervous. When you have a girl, living with 6 other men is terrifying.

"Did you...?"

"Did I what jimin?" I was becoming increasingly irritated as I spoke.

"Did you bring a girl with you?"

We both locked our gazes on each other. I don't know fucking for what his expression was filled with expectation, and mine was loaded with poker face.

"Are you finished freaking questioning me, agent Park? Cause I don't have time for bullshits"

He frowned at my sarcasm, but I knew that wasn't the case. Jimin knows me well, and by that I mean he fucking knows I don't fucking duck any blunt questions, and IF I'm ignoring the question, it means something's definitely fucking there I'm hiding.

And for fucks sake, I can't let him see his 'little one'—I still don't know why he nicknamed her that, who the fuck names someone THAT—sleeping on my bed in my hoodie.

He looked at me as if I were insane. And said nothing. "Seriously, Jimin, don't fucking expect me to be 'nice' when you're interviewing me thousands of questions early in the freaking morning," I sighed.

"You actually brought a girl."

Oh jesus for fuck's sake. I knew I couldn't persuade him any longer because he didn't use a fucking question mark at the end.

I sighed, and he mistook it for a surrender sigh.

"Taehyungah, do you know if-"

Before Jimin could lecture me about how 'we're not allowed to have sexual activities in dorm,' I thanked whoever lives up there in the sky for sending Namjoon Hyung.

For fuck's sake, I don't give a fuck about rules.

"What are you doing here...the conference is in an hour."

We both nodded at Namjoon Hyung before Jimin gave me one last suspicious look before leaving the dorm. I mentally thank myself for cleaning up the mess we made in the kitchen last night before any of the members noticed, or else they'd have another fucking reason to lecture me on it.

The next two hours were spent in a conference and responding to non-fucking-practical media questionnaires. Why would they want to know what we're bringing in our luggage? That's fucking private, Jesus.

We were completely exhausted by the time we arrived back at our company's personal room. We didn't bother changing our suits. Before losing my tie, I racked my jacket and threw it on the sofa. And chose the single-seater sofa.

Other members took their seats on the couch and chairs. I grabbed my phone and texted her. It's almost noon, and she should be at work.

Me: did you see the conference?

She didn't respond; she usually does, but if she doesn't, it means she's probably busy with company business.

Me: are you at the company?

Still no response; she must be preoccupied with the aftermath of the conference; I should not bother her. I put my phone in my pocket after locking it.

I felt six pairs of eyes staring at me as soon as I wasn't distracted by specific someone-her. I raised my gaze and looked at them one by one. They all seemed suspicious, shocked, surprised, and irritated.

I raised one brow at them. "Problem?"

"Yes," they all said at once. Making my brows jump to my hairline in surprise.

Well, shit. It's going to be an exhausting day.

*
*
*