CHAPTER:62

"It's rude to enter someone's room without knocking."

I jerked my head towards the bathroom door, which was now fully open and emitting a hot stream of clouds. And then there was the man, my man. Only covered in his black towel-which was low enough to bless me with the view of his V line going under his towel. His bare chest was splattered with small water droplets. His thick brown wet hair was stuck to his brow.

I crooked my eyebrow at him, trying my best not to move my eyes down his body like a pervert. "You're the one to talk"

He had no right to complain about terrible manners since he was never the one to exhibit them. Good or bad? Didn't matter. He could be a gentleman whenever he wanted, but he was always the beast hiding beneath the angel's face.

He leaned against the door frame, arms and legs crossed, and his ever-present signature smirk on his face.

He flexed his biceps, making me flick my gaze to it for a friction of seconds before coming back to his eyes. But he obviously noticed, and his smirk grew even wider in response to my assurance that he hadn't missed anything.

He said while extending one arm towards me.

"Come here," his tone authoritative.

And oh boy if that didn't make me feel tingles all over my body whenever he spoke in that tone of his.

Of course, I wasn't in the mood to throw any challenges today, so I simply rose from his bed and walked slowly towards him.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to him as soon as I entered his personal space. Crushing my chest and slashing his lips against mine.

When I felt his lips and smelled his fresh after-shower scent, I let out a satisfied moan. He always smelled fantastic. I was gradually becoming addicted to his scent, and I knew I'd never get tired of it. The fragrance from his hair was always strong. I made a mental note to ask him later what shampoo he uses.

His grip on the back of my neck tightened, and his other hand grabbed me by the side of my face in a tighter grip, deepening the kiss. I pressed my palms against his damp chest and bit his lower lip. In return, I received a deep growl.

He embedded his tongue into my mouth. Flicking his tongue in a movement I felt between my legs. Then he devoured me. tasting every part of my mouth with his tongue.

I tiptoed on my legs to get more of him and to give him more of me. I began to run my hands down his ribs. Before a grumble from my stomach erupted. With wide eyes, I drew my face away from the kiss, and pink blossomed on my face and ears.

His eyes captured my face breathing heavily before asking me in a dangerous tone. "You haven't eaten anything."

I didn't have to answer because it wasn't a question in the first place.  I opened my mouth to spill excuses, but the post-coma of his kiss caused my brain to freeze and nothing came out, so I just closed my mouth and realised I was looking a thousand percent guilty by this point. It was always difficult for me to lie to him. And the bastard knew it better.

He sighed. "Go into the kitchen and get some instant noodles; I'll be there after I change."

He must have noticed my concern, because he beat me to it before I could ask.

"The members are coming late. Now go; I'm afraid you'll starve to death one day if I don't feed you."

When I glared at him, he raised an eyebrow, as if daring me to prove him wrong. Which I wasn't right now because, yep, he was right on about that one.