CHAPTER:100

Aera's POV

"Your hands are shaking" Kim taehyung says in a mocking tone besides me infront of the closed door of his parents house.

We returned to Seoul approximately three weeks ago and gradually resumed our normal lives. The one we had two years ago. With Kim Taehyung by my side, I was able to recover from all of my traumas. I still have nightmares sometimes, but Kim Taehyung always makes me feel better with his soothing words, kisses, and hugs. In his warm embrace, I fall asleep like a baby.

Oh and yes all the members are still at the penthouse, living even better life than before with each other but Kim taehyung and i, have practically shifted to his penthouse, the one where everything begun- even though it's tiring to travel two hours daily. P.s: lor is still living in the apartment we rented together but I'm sure she'll be shifting to another country soon. It's not in her to settle at one place.

I'm still working at the company as group manager, with Kim Taehyung's full backing. He truly supports my every decision, but I know deep down that he wants me to be in front of his eyes all the time after what happened two years ago, which is why he has agreed with me to continue my work.

The members and manager Sejin are all aware of our relationship. Obviously. The members are even happy for us and frequently compliment me for how their brother has changed for the better as a result of me.

The CEO is yet to return from his business trip, and when I told Kim Taehyung about the company's no-dating policy, he just told me not to worry about it and that he would handle it. And I trust him. I even heard members say that the CEO already knows and hasn't taken any action, which just implies he's another supporter of our relationship. Even silently so.

"Yours weren't when you first met my parents?" I mock him back, trying to swallow my nerves.

Last weekend, we visited my parents. We both agreed that we had to see them at some point, and that it would be best if they found out from us rather than from anybody else. It was excellent timing because my father was also in town for work and we had just booked a dinner meeting at a restaurant.

They weren't surprised to discover their presumed-dead daughter alive and dating a well-known celebrity. Despite the fact that they both hugged me and cried about how much they missed me. After a while, I learned from mom that Kim Taehyung had written letters to both of them every month since my disappearance two years ago, assuring them that I wasn't dead and that he'd find their daughter soon.

Though he had not revealed his identity in those letters and had kept it confidential. My parents appeared surprised to meet him as their daughter's lover. Dad even told me that he believed every word my boyfriend wrote in those letters and was proud of me for finding a man like him. I couldn't have been more proud or grateful to my boyfriend at the time.

We didn't tell them all the specifics regarding my disappearance, instead decided to tell them a tiny white lie that I kept hidden for two years out of fear of violating company policy on dating and ruining Kim Taehyung's career.

And today we've come to see his parents, who invited us to lunch at their home. Kim Taehyung didn't say much about them, but he did tell me how grateful he was to have such parents who backed him in all of his decisions. I knew they were wonderful because of the way he mentioned them every now and then.

Kim Taehyung squeezes my hand before putting it to his lips for a quick reassuring kiss.

"No, my hands weren't shaking like yours."

When I glared up at him, he laughed. "Because there was some kind of connection between you and my parents through your letters, whereas I never even saw how your parents look."