CHAPTER:89

Ari's POV

Let's make you see the heaven.

Did I hear correctly? I did, indeed. What the hell did he mean?!? And...why did he unbutton his jeans!? I'm hoping it's not for the reason I'm thinking.

But oh jesus, I'm so freaking wet, I want it. I want it so bad. I want everything and more. So much more that my brain, my body, my heart can't see anything else.

Kim Taehyung drags my lower lip down with his thumb, staring at it with such intensity that I can feel heat emanating from his body.

He inserts his thumb inside my mouth and presses it against my tongue. As I close my eyes and feel more of him, my tongue automatically coils around the side of his thumb, tasting the mingled flavour of his skin and my wetness.

When he pushes his thumb further into my mouth, a muffled moan emerges from deep within me.

he lets out a deep growl when I suck on his thumb slowly. I slightly open my eyelids, staring at his troubled expression with heavy lidded eyes.

He runs his knuckles over the side of my cheek with his free hand, taking in my perspective. I can read his every thought as his admiring gaze falls on my face.

On the headstand, my wrists are held tight by his belt, and my lower body is exposed beneath him as he straddles my waist. My tongue, sucking on his thumb, and saliva, flowing down the side of my chin from the corner of my mouth. My body flushed and aroused as pink blossom on my cheeks and ears.

Overall, he thoroughly enjoyed me turned on, and I could tell by the darkening of his pupils that it was his favourite sight to look at. His chocolate brown eyes were practically black with lust and possession for me.

When he pulls out his thumb, a thin string of my saliva connects from my lips to his thumb. The sight was dirty, but it was so darn tempting

He looks at his saliva-coated thumb for a moment before returning his gaze to mine and keeping it there as he slowly raises the same thumb and sucks it clean with his own mouth.

My mouth slightly parted at the view.  While I glanced at his gorgeous face, I could feel my cheeks burning with my own blood.

He again strokes his knuckles across the side of my face. The air between us crackles, the goose bumps on my skin rising to the occasion. There's no stopping this, not with my body reacting like this to a mere touch of his skin. God I clearly missed his touch. Even more than I assumed.

I hate it. I love it. This should never happen again.

"You're so damn beautiful." He runs his knuckles down my clothed throat, whispering against my face, before wrapping his fingers around my neck and choking me. "So beautiful that it fucking hurts."

A thousand sparks blast off my skin as he strokes his thumb on my covered scar, back and forth. My fingers curling against his belt.

His eyes sparkle like, thousand stars exploding all at once.

I should stop this, I know that. Yet I can't find it in me to stop. Regardless of how loud the voice in the back of my head screams that nothing good can come of this.

Kim Taehyung astounds me by wrapping his free hand around my hair and yanking on it like a rope till my head tilts to one side and my breasts press against his hard chest.

He drags the tip of his nose up the side of my throat. It's erotic, the way a single touch makes my entire body feel like it might be consumed by flames.