CHAPTER:56

"Little Liar"

I could feel him smirking wildly against my ears. He moved his finger across my folds.

"Fuck" he groaned against my skin, and I grasped his sleeves with my fists, biting my lips and closing my eyes tightly.

"I'd call this 'wet as sea,' rather than 'dry as desert,' my lady bug," he licked my earlobe seductively.  "You're fucking drenched"

I felt instant shivers throughout my entire body, and my body was now ready to beg for more of his touch. I tightened my grip on his sleeves and arched my back to feel more of his touch on my folds.

"Someone is needy"- He chuckled darkly in my ears.

Without waiting for my response, he thrust his one finger inside me in a single sweep motion, causing a sudden burning pain down there as my walls collapsed.

tears began to form and flow from my eyes. I gripped his shirt as tightly as I could, trying not to rip the fabric apart with my constant gripping.

He didn't move inside me, but drew his face from the crook of my neck and stared at my face, worried. I wanted to tell him that he didn't have to worry about me because I was fine with this much pain,

but I couldn't find the words, so I grabbed his face and began kissing him deeply; he instantly kissed me back and after a while began moving his finger in and out inside of me. Making me feel pleasure rather than pain, which he noticed. he added another finger inside me, making me moan aloud at the pleasure he was giving.

I felt a knot form in my lower stomach, and with a few more finger thrusts, I shattered completely beneath him after letting out a loud moan of pleasure.

He took out his fingers and began kissing me on the neck, moving down towards my cleavage. With his free hand, he unbuttoned my pajama shirt and tossed it on the floor beside the bed, while ogling my black lace bra with lust in his eyes.

He kissed and bit my cleavage while holding both of my breasts in his palms and making me feel like heaven with every touch. He eventually unclipped my bra and removed it from my body, then began sucking and biting on my now hardened nipples. My loud moans were filling my room.

He trailed off his kiss on my torso and then down towards my crotch before pulling out my pyjama shorts and underwear in one swift motion, making me gasp at his unexpected action.

He spread my thighs wide and kissed and licked the inside of them before moving on to my folds, kissing my folds slowly then licking in a long delicate motion slowly yet seductively, making my toes curl up in the bed sheet and arching my back.

He groaned while sucking on my clit "so sweet, you taste fucking incredible"

His words made me blush too hard, i didn't know till now that words have the ability to make you turn on so freaking much, cause that's what was happening to me right now.

He pressed his thumb against my clit and moved it in a circular motion while his tongue licked my walls. I fisted my fists on the bedsheets beside me, attempting to control my high from his touch. He shoved his tongue inside of me and began thrusting it quickly. With each thrust, I could feel his tongue moving in and licking my inside wall.

"T-tae~" I moaned his name, feeling my pleasure resurface inside of me. After hearing me moan his name, he groaned aloud and began thrusting his tongue faster inside of me,and within a few seconds, I was all over his tongue with a loud moan. Tears of pleasure streamed from my half-closed eyes. I never knew I could come this easily yet fast.