CHAPTER:96

V's POV

Aera's eyes widened and her skin turned a paler shade of white, as if she had just seen a fucking ghost.

Her gaze was drawn to me, yet she was not staring at me. She seemed to be peering beyond me into her nightmare. I understand why. I know exactly why.

My hacker had provided me a video link earlier in the evening. I was ready to examine the video when my little liar diverted me for over hours.  I eventually checked the video after she fainted from exhaustion. I had washed her up, put her into the blanket, and watched the video on my laptop while using earplugs.

Every second, every freaking second of that video made me lose it. The need to fucking strangle any man who tried to fucking touch, hurt, slap, or treat her like a piece of crap had turned my blood into boiling lava.

Three days. They tortured her for three fucking days before she was eventually able to escape that horror. The short videos simply showed her torture, which the basters captured laughing while she screamed in agony. Her every cry had stabbed my heart with such sorrow that I desired, I fucking prayed I could go back in time and stop her every nightmare from happening.

I still had a lot of questions and shit to work out with her. How did she get away? Was she helped, or was she on her own? Why didn't she come to me and why did she stay hidden for two years? What happened to her when she escaped? So many more fucking questions.

None of this would have happened if the man strolling into the room hadn't decided to muck up our lives.

J.Y Park. CEO of JYP entertainment. Pd bang's fictitious childhood pal. A traitor. He was never one of my favourites. Even when other members attempted to convince me that I was just overthinking it, something about him always felt odd.

He made headlines two years ago after being involved in an accident and sustaining a lasting nasty scars on his face from his ear to his lips. Getting sympathy from everyone.

It was obvious that they had kidnapped her in order to extract information from her. Most likely, it was concerning our company. Park jin young seemed obsessed with discovering the secret of our company's success. His company was not in any way low-key.

He was making enough money, but not quite enough to compete with us. Greed is a fat darn demon with a small mouth, and no amount of food is ever enough.

J.Y park had always been a greedy motherfucker. That seemed obvious to me. But I never gave a damn. It was none of my business until he decided to harm the only person for whom I would burn the planet.

My chest puffed out triumphantly now that I knew how he received his disastrous scar. That was done to his face by my woman. The scar was so severe that makeup and even plastic surgery couldn't cover it up.

When I viewed the footage of him going to assault her and she skilfully overplayed him and returned his gift to his face, I couldn't help but smile proudly with only one thought in my mind.

That's my woman.

Yes, woman.  My woman.  She wasn't a fucking girl any longer. She was fierce. She was the epitome of power. She was live proof that no one could ever truly shatter her. She was a damn fucking powerful woman who had been subjected to so much agony that even men would piss their pants if they were in her shoes.

She was a survivor of hell. She reigned supreme. My queen.

I couldn't be more proud of her. So fucking grateful that she's mine. Only mine.

And everyone's gonna pay who had dared to harm her. And Park Jin Young was at the top of the list.

He put his mouth and hands on my woman, and there are repercussions for such stupid mistakes.