CHAPTER:32

When Aera Entered The Living Room, She Noticed That All Of The Members Were Seated On The Couch. She Approached Them And Uttered.

"I'm Sorry For Being Rude Earlier...But Guys, You Need To Understand That He's Been Through A Lot For Years. And I'm Sure You Guys Know That Better Than I Do, Which Is Why I Didn't Want To Add Anything Else To His List, Plus You're The Ones Who Gave Me The Task Of Changing Him, So I'm Sorry For Disappointing You So Far, But It Won't Happen Again."
Aera Bowed And Apologised Once More.

"We Understand, Little One... Thank You Very Much For Everything You've Done; It Was More Than Enough!"

Jimin Stood Up And Patted Her On The Head, And All Of The Members Agreed.

"If You Don't Mind, I Have One Request...Could You Please Not Be Upset With Him? He Desperately Needs His Happy Hyungs And Dongsaeng Right Now."

All Of The Members Agreed And Smiled At Aera.

"Reminds Me Of Dongsaeng...Where's Jungkook?"
Aera Inquired, Her Face Concerned.

"Don't Worry, He's Not Like Tae...He Just Went Out To Get Some Fresh Air." Jin Comforted Aera.

V Returned To The Penthouse The Next Moment, And Aera Signalled To All Of The Members To Act Normally Around Him. Jimin Hugged Him As Soon As He Saw His Bestfriend, And The Rest Of The Members Stood Up And Smiled At Him.

Jin Approached Him And Hugged Him, Ruffling His Hair.

"Forgive Your Hyung Taehyungah For Being Harsh On You,"

Not Expecting Them To Be Normal With Him After All He Had Done, He Lowered His Gaze And Nodded Slightly. After That, Other Members Cheered Him Up, And Everything Returned To Normal Thanks To Aera, Who Was Enjoying The Show With A Proud Smile On Her Face.

A Startling Ring, However, Shattered Their Moment. Everyone Turned To Look At V's Phone, Which Was Ringing On The Table. It Was A Ringing Alarm Clock. V Came Out With A Glass Of Juice In One Hand And A Tablet In The Other After Stopping It And Going Into The Kitchen. As He Moved Closer To Aera And Handed Her The Juice In Her Palm, All Of The Members Stared At Him, Puzzled.

"Drink It... It's Time For Your Medicine,"

Aera Looked At The Juice And Then Back At Him, Who Had A Poker Face.

"What Are You Looking At? Take This Tablet And Drink That."

Despite This, Aera Did Not Blink And Continued To Stare At Him Without Realising It.

V Sighed And Took The Glass From Her Grasp, Forcing Her To Drink The Juice With His Own Hands Before Quickly Administering Medicine.

"You're No Better Than A Child...How Did You Get To Be A Manager?" V Reprimanded Her And Returned To The Kitchen To Place The Glass.

Aera Blinked And Turned Her Gaze To The Members Who Were Staring At Her With An Aw Expression On Their Faces. Aera Sat Beside Them, Gulping Nervously.

*IN THE EVENING*

Aera's Pov

Someone Knocked On My Door As I Was Resting In My Room.

"You Can Come In!"

"Hello! You, Little One!"
Jimin Walked Into My Room, A Big Smile On His Face.

"May I Help You....?"

"First And Foremost, How Are You Feeling?"

"Good...? Why?"