CHAPTER:75

Ari's POV

The hand groped its way from my jean-clad thigh to my ass. I stopped breathing. Black dots began to appear in my vision. As the fingers crawled across my body, my skin began to itch. The ugly monster began to grip my throat, making it difficult for me to breathe.

A sudden bang of drums jolted me out of my reverie, and I jerked away the hand that was groping my ass and turned to Kevin with wide eyes. He smirked and moved closer to me, oblivious to my anxiety.

"Would you like to do something else, sweetheart? I'm open for anything."

"K-kevin, stop, I'm not comfortable with this."

"Give me a kiss, babe."

He reached out his hand to grab my face, but I moved back and nearly tripped. My phone flew under Joe's seat as a result of the sudden movement. I turned around and crouched in the darkness to look for my phone under the seat.

"It's only a phone. Babe." In the background, Kevin babbled, but I ignored him.

With a sudden chill, the hair on the back of my neck rose. My entire body shivered from my toes to my head. I raised my head and looked around. But I couldn't find anything or anyone who could explain my body's reaction. Then My gaze was drawn up to the VIP lounge area.

It was encased in massive glass that could be seen from both sides. The yellow lights from the interior make it appear like a bright yellow bulb in the stadium's darkness.

But what I saw inside compelled me to pose. My breathing became laboured. My heart began to beat in a different rhythm. A rhythm I was familiar with and followed on a daily basis two years ago. My mouth gaped open, and I was surprised that my eyes didn't pop out of their sockets.

The lounge sofas were placed right next to the large glass wall that separated the VIP area from the rest of the space. And there sat the man with a black turtleneck and jacket. His face, hidden behind a black hat and mask. His entire focus was on his phone. Earplugs in his ears, as if he wasn't interested in the concert at all and was dragged out there forcefully. Because he would never willingly attend a concert unless it was his own.

It was him

It was him. I knew it. Despite the fact that he had effectively concealed himself. I knew it. I couldn't be more sure of it. Even though it was barely visible from where I was. I knew it was him.

Kim taehyung was right there, in front of me. At the same place as me. Only a few columns apart.

And just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse, it did. His brows furrowed slightly, his sharp eyes moved from his phone to in front of him and stayed there for a few moments before, he clutched his heart with his palm and in the next second, he snapped his face at the top floor so hard, I was afraid he'd break his bones.