"I love you too ma." He replied to the girl before she hung up nodding to herself making her way back to the living room. She flopped back on her spot on the couch and all three individuals looked at her already knowing.

"He n-needed help didnt he" kameron guessed easily and kaniyah laughed nodding her head yes like they all knew anyways.

"He gonna stay here and I'll help him while y'all make cookies and —" she gestured to Dakota before playing sleeping referring to when the kids went to sleep she would help him even more. She would definitely be loosing a portion of her sleep but it was christmas, she was in the spirit.

"I hope y'all got me good stuff." She spoke with a yawn and both of them waved her off going back to watching Christmas chronicles two since they watched the first one the night before.

AFTER AROUND FIFTEEN MINUTES as promised tyler knocked on the locked screen door since the front door was wide open and they looked seeing the boy standing there with jakiyah.

The younger girl had on a small backpack full of her things while Tyler had nothing but his phone since he had stuff there already left the large trash bag in his trunk so kiyah or kota wouldn't see.

Kaniyah hopped up from her spot on the couch making her way to the screen door pulling the latch down to unlock it. Opening the door Tyler came face to the girl with red pajamas and white snowflakes on, the matching the rest of her family.

"Hii guys!" She said excitedly squatting to pick up jakiyah placing her on her hip. Jakiyah giggled making her pacifier fall out her mouth now hanging from her shirt. Kaniyah chuckled giving Tyler a hug while still holding her.

She was actually really sad when Tyler made her stay home for tonight because she was so attached and it would be their first Christmas ever so she wanted to spend the night with him.

Luckily she knew he would last long without anyone there to help him. Justin had moved out a month and a half ago and whenever kaniyah wasn't there it was just him by himself.

"Y'all got on matching PJs and junk" Tyler shook his head walking it with a smile plastered on his face. He could never get over how excited kaniyah was to see him every-time they saw each other. He thought eventually it would get old to her but it never did.

"Oh trust, I got y'all some too. I knew you was gone call me, you need me too much" she said cockily closing the door back and locking it, followed by her closing the front door too and locking it.

"Who putting dat on?" He asked pulling jakiyahs backpack off her shoulders while kaniyah held her slightly bouncing her on her hip.

"You are, and don't start with me!" She exclaimed while he waved her off sitting the bag down. Ignoring the girl he turned around pulling his phone out his pocket sitting it on the coffee table before smiling at the three sitting on the couch.

"Wassup gang, y'all know I like y'all betta than wooda right?" He asked playfully making them laugh at the two. "Nah though what's good kam" he nodded his head leaning down to pick Dakota up.

"Yoo, yo ass needed help huh" kam clowned making Tyler smack his teeth.

"Hey mama kay," he came sitting next to her with Dakota sitting across on his thighs. She smiled leaning up to give him a side hug.