🔞 Bachelorette Party 🔞

Start from the beginning

The pink-haired sat back on the couch and nibbled at her bottom lip a bit more with a mix of anxious and anticipatory energy causing her heart beat to quicken. She reached for her beer glass and took a long sip while she waited for her fiancé to respond. Finally it came.

Don't make me come and get you, Sakura.

Sakura's heart was practically beating out of her chest at this point, as vivid images of what punishment she would receive (and what he would do to her if he had to come get her) came to mind. She wouldn't mind, if she didn't have to explain to the others why her fiancé was still here; that and the complete embarrassment of them knowing what would be transpiring between the two in just a few short minutes, was enough to keep her tongue still... and get her body on the move.

With one final glance, she silently rose from her seat and quickly slipped out of the room.

As soon as she'd entered their bedroom and shut the door, he pounced on her, claiming her lips and very breath as he pulled her tight against him with his lone hand. Arching her body firmly against his, she let out a breathy and feminine sigh while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling away, she gasped for air. "Wait... h-how did you get in h—"

"I've got my ways," he mumbled against her mouth as he pulled her back in for another kiss, pushing her backwards with his body by walking into her space; all the while using his only hand to push on her lower back in an effort to help guide her in the right direction. Towards their bed.

The pinkette pulled away slightly with another gasp for air and his lips immediately latched onto the exposed column of her throat. Her eyes rolled back and she was panting as both of her hands began to tangle between thick locks that contrasted beautifully with her pale, creamy skin. "B-but—"

"The fire-escape," he groaned when she bumped into the mattress... the backs of her knees buckling, causing them both to topple over; his body weight coming to rest on top of her smaller frame. She arched into him when his fingers came around to gently pull on the first few buttons of her blouse, before shifting lower; her own hands trailing down his chest to ease his shirttail out from the hem of his pants. His lips moved down to the exposed skin on her chest and he used his tongue to tease her there as he explored with his fingers.

When her fingertips came into contact with his bare skin, she felt his abs involuntarily clench beneath them. Sakura almost smirked, but then felt his fingers tugging her pants downward and gasped when he easily jerked them further before flinging them to the side once they were fully pulled off. His hand slowly eased its way into her soaked panties before his middle finger brushed teasingly against her clit, sliding its way ever so leisurely between her dripping folds.

Sakura groaned low and arched further as he pulled away from her chest to examine her reaction. He eased a finger into her tight cunt...then another and another until she was stuffed with three; the forth rubbing slow circles across her sensitive nub, while the fifth hung free. Her eyes remained tightly closed and she bit at her bottom lip in an attempt to stifle her moans. But on one particularly sensual brush of his fingertips as they curved up slightly, she let out a shaky and desperate moan; the high-pitched sound much louder than she'd originally intended for it to be.

'Did anyone hear that? Fuck. God I hope not.'

"Shh," he teased; smirk in place. "Otherwise someone will hear you." If her eyes were opened, she surely would have rolled them, but as it were she was still too preoccupied by her own pleasure to actually care about his cocky remarks. Sakura slid her hands across his arms and rested them on his biceps; squeezing them; sharp nails biting into his flesh causing him to hiss and increase his efforts to get her off.

It didn't take very long.

It never did.

Sakura was on her back and panting in seconds, her arms lying next to her head as she tried to catch her breath. His fingers were soaking wet from her cum as he gently pulled them out of her, before slipping them past his lips to taste. It used to cause her extreme embarrassment, but now... it was a huge turn on. His lover eyed him closely as his own narrowed into heated slits, his lips tugging up slightly as he looked down on his handiwork.

He was prideful.

He was proud.

And he had to be taken down a notch.

With a smirk of her own, she reached up to wrap her arms around his back...using her strength to swiftly flip him onto his back, straddling his hips while she looked down at him; placing both of her hands on his chest and leaning forward to whisper softly against his lips; quickly forgetting that she was missing out on her bachelorette party and not mindful of the many guests just a few feet away in the living room.

"Now," she purred, raking her nails down his chest. "It's my turn."